ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ha ha ha
someone said that our enemies are our friends - they force us to become stronger even when we don't want to.
and there is no more dangerous enemy than our friends - for they can foolishly blurt out too much, weakening us unexpectedly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everything is fine. author, you are great. truly.
thanks.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
ha ha ha
someone said that our enemies are our friends - they force us to become stronger even when we don't want to.
and there is no more dangerous enemy than our friends - for they can foolishly blurt out too much, weakening us unexpectedly.

Daughter blabbed everything. said the name of the city in which she bought a new dress.

Rachel saw. she has a chance.
everything is fine. author, you are great. truly.
thanks.
You do realise that many of us have already played the game, so we know all this.

Whilst your running commentry is delightfully enthusiastic, it might spoil the game for those who have not yet started nor reached the same point as you.

You might want to consider wrapping your comments in [ SPOILER ] tags or better still, save them up for a glowing review once you have reached your chosen destiny.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
=) I wonder whose baby Olivia has?
Graham or is it One-night stand? i mean knock from first shoot =)
graham is daddy of that baby not mc.

Can you not be on the Jennifer and Georgina path at the same time? I got locked out of Jennifer's path at some point and I'm not sure why.
yes and no, yes you can until ch4 by enabling her path and on ch4 no since devs decided on ch2 that georgina becoming 3rd wheel will be canon and jen will be sidelined.

Why are there no more scenes with Ruby. Ruby is great.
maybe later and cast is quite a big already w/o her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: torgpolariski

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
So, I've heard from some people that martin is bad, I skipped him, just because of my own prefs. But how bad is he, in the story?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
graham is daddy of that baby not mc.
As far as I remember, Graham and Olivia always had sex in a condom. but Olivia and Father are not.

but to be honest, I don't remember what day in history this sex took place.
i may probably load old save and watch this moment again to be 100% sure in my words that the sex was without a condom.
but I don't remember, which exactly day. pity.

By the way, I have not seen in a single adult VN a single pregnancy from a man other than MC in any of their incarnations. only the MC is the "father-producer" in any VN.
apparently, this is an unwritten law of the genre that only the MC reproduces.
and proceeding from this unwritten law, we have that the future child of Olivia is from the Father.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
part 3 day 32

It seems to me that these lingerie are a little more black than purple, don't you think?
screenshot0004.png

and these lingerie consist of three parts? Or maybe I forgot how to count?
screenshot0006.png

It seems to me so, or is the number of blunders per minute of time going off scale?

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As far as I remember, Graham and Olivia always had sex in a condom. but Olivia and Father are not.
I remember it a little bit differently. You acquire the condom and can use it with Olivia. However, that forfeits the Elena scene later on. Or you can do it vice versa. Decline Olivia, have sex with Elena later.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I remember it a little bit differently. You acquire the condom and can use it with Olivia. However, that forfeits the Elena scene later on. Or you can do it vice versa. Decline Olivia, have sex with Elena later.
the first sex of Father and Olivia, during which she may have knocked, was in the first part.
and I honestly don't remember having a condom.
grrrr!!! right at least re-launch the first part! =)

Olivia couldn't get pregnant from Graham. she herself told him that she could not get pregnant, because she was ALREADY pregnant. Graham had so carefully always had sex with her purely in a condom. and without a condom, they only had sex at Olivia's request. there is nowhere else to take a baby in Olivia's tummy - either Father or Graham. =)

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
yeah, sex didn't happen with olivia in the bathroom, if no condom. she gives you a bj, but that's it. i remember, because she gets upset about it, and tells you that it will happen the next time, if you have one.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
there's a thorny issue about Daughter and Martin.
if you agree to sex between Martin and Daughter - will it be a one-time action or will Martin start fucking our Daughter regularly?
and if so, can I play a gambit on it? that is, Martin once (or NOT once) will fuck Daughter and I will be able to regularly fuck Jennifer and Elena, and, on occasion, Georgina (or Olivia) as well ... without jealousy from D
or "the game is not worth the candle"?

yes, who tried to put a daughter under Martin? what were the results, impressions?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yeah, sex didn't happen with olivia in the bathroom, if no condom. she gives you a bj, but that's it. i remember, because she gets upset about it, and tells you that it will happen the next time, if you have one.
well. it means that not only the gun that hangs on the wall in the first act shoots. (I refer to a certain law of the theatrical genre, which says that if a gun hangs on the wall in the first act of a performance, it must fire in the last act)

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
well. it means that not only the gun that hangs on the wall in the first act shoots. (I refer to a certain law of the theatrical genre, which says that if a gun hangs on the wall in the first act of a performance, it must fire in the last act)
“Chekhov’s gun”

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
there's a thorny issue about Daughter and Martin.
if you agree to sex between Martin and Daughter - will it be a one-time action or will Martin start fucking our Daughter regularly?
and if so, can I play a gambit on it? that is, Martin once (or NOT once) will fuck Daughter and I will be able to regularly fuck Jennifer and Elena, and, on occasion, Georgina (or Olivia) as well ... without jealousy from D
or "the game is not worth the candle"?

yes, who tried to put a daughter under Martin? what were the results, impressions?
Martin fucks her only three different times. If you want to see that then get on that path if not it just ignore it. It has no effect on D's jealousy. You can fuck Jennifer/Elena/Olivia and Georgina with no negative repercussion without having to be on the martin path. I may be wrong but there's only one small piece of dialogue that is only seen if you're on the martin and Georgina path. These paths generally are pretty separate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if is on martin path and it's him rescues dee then he gets to fuck dee (f watches) and on ch 4 it's solo sex with dee (f waits his turn) and later both f and martin fuck dee.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes