Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Happy to see Mr. Dots starting to come to the end of this, not because I think the story is bad in fact this was one of the original games that got me interested in H Games when chapter 1 was released, but I feel it's dragged on a bit and should have ended a while back. Good to see him get time freed up to start a new project
yeah - MrDots acknowleged that he kind of missed the "best" point to end DmD. So now there's just the "wrap-up" the paths and end them.
The actual update was about to decide which career path Dee will go in future, the next update will be the different endings.
(MAYBE they will need 2 parts of ending-updates, whenever they don't manage to put in all possible endings within the next update.)
So in short: there will be 1 (maybe 2) ending-updates.
Plus one additional revision update (with some bonus "what would have happened if ...?" scenes).
After that, they will soley update Sunshine Love game until it's also finished.
Once both are done, they start the new game (and not being on 2 games at once again).

Basic layout/setting for the new game is already in mind (and it will NOT be a sequel to Melody, DmD or SL at all - it will be something complete different)

EDIT:
MrDots said, that he wouldn't again do any game that long as DmD - around 1,5 - 2 years will be a good timeframe to do a game - which should have a decent content, but not dragged into a boring stretch.
Given the fact, that both (Melody and SL) were games which were developed aside DmD, and therefore needed the double time to create, they are at 1,5-2 years soley development time each.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
it is very easy to made one (tons of incest game comes with own made incest patch) or just create at the start a way to define the parental relationship... like tons of games...
for example The Spellbook by NaughtyGames that have very hard incest and ntr and a lot of kinky fetish things and does not requires any incest patch.

At this point I do not buy your statemnt ... this is a specific lack of the developer
.. no one with a shred of brain can buy this false excuse. (sorry)
you are right - it IS very easy to do games with incest patch. Sunshine Love for example has one (for patreon version).
But at the time, DmD has been started to create (over 5 years ago), incest patches were no topic at all. It was just to create games as they were scripted, and because of that MrDots has been one of the first developers who were banned (got their account temporary closed) on Patreon (Patreon went crazy that times - today they seem to take things much more relaxed). Maybe today it would not even be necessary to do incest-patches at all even on patreon, but better take no risk - MrDots doesn't want his account to be closed once more again.

BUT: to implement incest patch NOW would mean to completely rewrite basicially the whole 3 first chapters (as they are written in outdated RenPy versions) and overwork the actual chapter.

Tell us ONE reason why to do that? Aside the fact of immense time consumption for basicially nothing, it doesn't even make sense at all to remove stuff, which is in right now, just to make a patch to add it again. (even more as DmD isn't on patreon at all anymore since MrDots had to remove it years ago - there is also NO reason to put it on Patreon again, as the game is more or less finished at all now.)

So to accuse the developer to have "a specific lack" - shows the only lack is about your ability to think before you post.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can´t wait to see Martin fuck his own daughter!!!
won't happen in dmd or in sl.

Isn't that new VN with the step sister better in terms of render quality?
Might be DmD is kept the same for the sake of consistency of the overall game render look and probably cause it's easier and quicker work.
yes, dmd kept same graphics to keep same look (or something like that). remake whenever it happens will have newer graphics.

Where do I enter the code? I probably missed it but if anyone cold help.
under preferences, if you have previously used it then no need to enter it.

Reactions: swen26

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started update and i have gotten some good laughs on tyra's and rachel's conversation. stan lee's (R.I.P) appearance was nice since didn't expect that mrdots team was fan of him. guards at party were apparently clones.

tyra is an idiot and rache the mommy is so convincing and also damn stupid.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated to 0.35 content
  • Fixed a critical new game bug during the day of Day 49

Since I did not have a save for the end of the 0.34 update, I had to play via ctrl key and ran into a critical error during the day for Day 49 that was added to the 0.35 updated. I also played the 0.35 update via the ctrl key because I don't have time right now to play the game but I didn't seem to run into any issues. Also updated the Scene Gallery for the 0.35 content.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated to 0.35 content
  • Fixed a critical new game bug during the day of Day 49

Since I did not have a save for the end of the 0.34 update, I had to play via ctrl key and ran into a critical error during the day for Day 49 that was added to the 0.35 updated. I also played the 0.35 update via the ctrl key because I don't have time right now to play the game but I didn't seem to run into any issues. Also updated the Scene Gallery for the 0.35 content.
this is a savegame at the end of 0.34
(500 points - all paths open - Jennifer path - no Georgina path - Dee being PREGNANT)
rename it to the saveslot you want ( e.g 1-1-LT1.save)
start game - load savegame
adjust to your preference:
klick the portrait at the top right to change names and toggle paths and/or pregnancy like you prefer

Reactions: UraN82

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I think you misunderstood the Corruption Points, IIRC they were about corrupting the innocent daughter into falling for her dad not turning her into some crazy sex craved slut.

I'm not trying to come off mean but did you guys ever even read the what was going on and being said in the first 2 chapters?
This game at its core was always a love story even though Mr. Dots had spit balled a few ideas early on about taking it further then that before he and his co-writers changed their minds (despite what some try to gaslight about what happened). Besides there is always the fan art section of this game for those that want to see D being degradaded.

I also don't get the whole "this game is so vanilla" that gets thrown around a bit on this thread since the game is about a father and daughter falling into a sexual love affair that can lead to them having threesomes with other people who know they are father and daughter. Most people on this planet would consider this game anything but vanilla. Add in the fact that if those calling this vanilla told the people in their real life that they are playing a game about "a father and daughter falling into a sexual love affair that can lead to them having threesomes with other people who know they are father and daughter and they think this game is so vanilla" then most likely the people in their real life would probably look at them funny or worse.

Just because there is no beastiality, gangbangs or the white women not being passed around to a bunch a black guys like a blunt at a party doesn't mean it's vanilla. My wife and I have been to plenty of kink and BDSM parties over the years and have seen others doing besides my wife an I participating in plenty of things that most people would consider real very not vanilla.

I'm a huge fan of corruption games but this one was always about corrupting the daughter into falling for the dad and possibly getting a harem out of it.

Couldn't explain it better than how you did !

I just want to point something out tho (not about you ;) but the other who are kinda kink shaming DmD because he doesn't has NTR or not enough or not enough sharing, you got the point). The thing is, if you don't like it, don't play it and don't support it. No one force you to play it and let alone support it if it isn't your taste.

For exemple, i don't like NTR, like at all but am i kinky shaming it ? By trying to do my possible to shame it ? No, i respect those who kink it, just not my cup of tea. I understand why you would like some NTR/BBC gangbang in DmD, i get it but i don't think it's the point of the game. Sorry for ya, but you get sharing tho, better than nothing, no?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So no harem for the girls?
what a pity!
This is chauvinist misogynism... I'm a femminist girl and I want my harem too!
And i really think that Dee want a BBC harem for sure! She loves geting fucked and blacked!
wtf are you talking about? Do you also go into a BBQ restaurant and complain about the lack of vegetarian options?

This is a male protagonist game geared towards a male audience with kinks popular to men. If you want a female getting a harem and fucks around then look for games with female protagonist tag.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This game is a fascinating window into adult gaming history. It's fairly well-established that, had Mr. Dots been able to finish the game he began on his own, it would've involved a lot more corruption, probably more sharing, perhaps a dog, and so forth. But Patreon intervened and the goals changed. This has become a game that some (obviously not all) deride as being relentlessly vanilla, which perhaps wasn't the original intention, but has been the clear intention for quite some time. There was some optional sharing, but it was pretty obviously scripted by people whose hearts weren't in it. Sharing to tick off fetish boxes, but that's it.

It is too long. Three chapters were more than enough to tell this story. But we have this instead.

People have identified innumerable reasons why they're tired of this game, but I think they all boil down to one underlying reason: everyone knows how this story is going to end. There hasn't been any drama or conflict suggesting otherwise for years. Yeah, you'll have preg/no-preg options, and various optional partners, but it's going to end with Dad and D together, married by some mechanism, and living happily ever. We've known this since chapter one. It's now chapter four. That's way too long to stretch that story without significant roadblocks, and they've experienced none.

We've been dealing with the same principle antagonist for four chapters now, even though she surpassed the major hurdle and accepted their relationship ages ago. She hasn't changed. Neither have Dad or D. But the actual principle antagonist in this game was always (or at least should have been) the idea that the two of them can't be publicly together. How much time has the story spent addressing that? Almost none. Dad thinks about it a lot, but he doesn't do anything about it. Everyone around them easily and quickly accepts their fucked-up relationship. So where's the tension? Where's the conflict? Where's the story?

There's no way that the endings will satisfy anyone other than the true romance believers. Which is fine, because this game has been exclusively for them for years. But the history of this game, going back to when it was one in which D was going to become much more corrupted and sluttier, is really the history of publicly funded games, in which such scenarios immediately became impossible, and then slowly — via patches and Patreon's slowly eroding interest — became possible once again. But this one got stuck, and now it's here.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This game is a fascinating window into adult gaming history. It's fairly well-established that, had Mr. Dots been able to finish the game he began on his own, it would've involved a lot more corruption, probably more sharing, perhaps a dog, and so forth.
BULLSHIT !

This game is exactly what MrDots had in his mind just at the beginning - maybe even more than that, as he never thought it could be a game over 5 years.
You are right, as far as you say that bestiality (dog) has been discussed at some point (and the game isn't even over yet, just saying). But he NEVER told, that it is definitive to be in there, nor that he had "planned" a game around that.

It would be the same as if i say "I gonna buy me a car - maybe a sports car, maybe a big one, maybe in read color maybe this, maybe that .....". Then i come home, having bought a mercedes which matches nearly everything i told before - just no sports car. Now you would ignore every feature this car got and one and only complain that it's not a sports car like "i PROMISED" to buy.

got it? It's just not fair to go grave digging and keep pulling out some single lines MrDots said 5 years ago somewhere in the very early stage of DmD what COULD be.

Oh - and by the way: you may now start to quote posts here on F95 which were posted years ago, but then you might be told that MrDots NEVER has been on F95 at all - you might guess why MrDots is ongoing ignoring F95 at all. ANd you know why? Just because he thinks there is no reason to talk to people who continously think they know even better and telling HIM what HE has to do.

PS (talking in general and NOT refering to Segnbora):
Some posts over here write something like "The original team" - or "the first writer" or something similar.
Let's tell them that MrDots team NEVER changed. They are 2 people (the same people right from the beginning). There has been a guy helping out the very first updates too. Also Jeff Steel and now Mistress Elememntal helped to flesh out some scenes and story backgrounds - but still the core team (MrDots and HearszAM) never changed since. So every talk like "The team changed and the game went worse" is absolute and 100% BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes