cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
except the devs didn't change their mind (model contest). the story was originally planned like it is right now. It was never intended to let her win the contest.
well then choosing swimsuit etc in ch2 was pointless even before ch4 saw any daylight.

does the mod help here to have both?
Because I'm not planning on playing this whole game again for the other route.
I will never understand why devs add these kinds of decisions. They suck.
doubt it, doesn't mean that mc won't fuck jen again if chose g.

they add it to add longevity on game and don't need to replay whole game, you just need find a save where that choice hasn't happened yet.

DamienF24

Aug 25, 2022
Could someone explain well enough how to install the chp3 mod? So far everyone I've asked on how to install it gives a really simple explanation of drag and drop and it replaces files when it doesn't work for me. I take the zip file from the OP, unzip it and take the folder labeled 'game' to the DMDs exe folder where the original 'game' folder is in. Everyone keeps telling me it''s suppose to replace files but it doesn't. It just adds a 'mod' folder and .rpy files which doesn't replace anything.

I've researched everything about modding these avn files, but this boggles me since everything in there are RPA files that RPY files do not replace. I've extracted the RPA files too and still, nothing gets replaced.

Adding screens...

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I stopped playing a LONG ass time ago. I just couldn't handle the retard daughter.
Dee is of average female intelligence as compared to the majority of women in the real world.
And for the most part the MC is equal to normie intelligence or their lack there of.

Lemme guess. More women to fuck every update, or really strange fetishes?
Despite the complaints of some that the game is too vanilla, I'm right in the middle that's it not vanilla nor too freaky. IMO there hasn't been any strange fetishes, unless you count the few feet stuff and I'm not into feet stuff, but a game that involves a father + daughter dating/sexual relationship that can lead to a harem with others is not vanilla either.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Could someone explain well enough how to install the chp3 mod? So far everyone I've asked on how to install it gives a really simple explanation of drag and drop and it replaces files when it doesn't work for me. I take the zip file from the OP, unzip it and take the folder labeled 'game' to the DMDs exe folder where the original 'game' folder is in. Everyone keeps telling me it''s suppose to replace files but it doesn't. It just adds a 'mod' folder and .rpy files which doesn't replace anything.

I've researched everything about modding these avn files, but this boggles me since everything in there are RPA files that RPY files do not replace. I've extracted the RPA files too and still, nothing gets replaced.

Adding screens...
If you are using my mod then the mod is in a rar not zip file, if you got a zip file for my mod then you need to right click on MEGA and select Standard Download to ensure no issues with my mod.

As for installing the mod, then yes all you have to do is (re)extract the game into a folder, then either extract the mod from it's rar file and copy it's game folder or just drag and drop the game folder inside the rar file into the folder were DMD.CH3.exe is located. If Windows asks you to overwrite files then select YES as per usual for Ren'Py games but I don't think you need to overwrite files for the DMD games.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
I am playing on android am having diffulty transferring save files from a completed chapter to the next chapter it says it's supposed to transfer automatically however upon trying to load it says your save from ch1 could not be loaded anyone know how to load the saves into the next chapter manually thanks.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Urination tag is missing? Not sure if the game will extend it in the future, but it was teased in chapter 2.

Apr 28, 2017
So... Now that Sunshine Love was updated, can We expect the Dating My Daughter update by the end of this Month or by the end of the upcoming Month?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So... Now that Sunshine Love was updated, can We expect the Dating My Daughter update by the end of this Month or by the end of the upcoming Month?
dmd is on xmas and after that you can kiss goodbye to d since no more updates after that except possible remake in future (nothing concrete about it).

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
dmd is on xmas and after that you can kiss goodbye to d since no more updates after that except possible remake in future (nothing concrete about it).
particially true.
There will be another "update" for DMD after xmas final. But that "update" will not contain any further story content, but some extra scenes which didn't make into the main game (kind of "what would have happened if...?" or like a director's cut).

Reactions: ozpush and pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
particially true.
There will be another "update" for DMD after xmas final. But that "update" will not contain any further story content, but some extra scenes which didn't make into the main game (kind of "what would have happened if...?" or like a director's cut).
extra scenes. like melody has/had.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Weird. We'll know more tomorrow night but we should have a DmD update around mid November at worst if it takes the same time as usual, not xmas. And yes after that another Sunshine Bore update and then one or more "DmD Extra scenes" updates.

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Weird. We'll know more tomorrow night but we should have a DmD update around mid November at worst if it takes the same time as usual, not xmas. And yes after that another Sunshine Bore update and then one or more "DmD Extra scenes" updates.
and if i tell you that the next DMD update will be at xmas (like already published by MrDots - and also announced over here) then you can believe that next update is at xmas (and not mid november)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes