Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ok sorry didn't know you where the authority on DmD.
i am not ......
... but i am able to listen and also able to read MrDots official announcements.
Not talking about me being administrator on Discord where MrDots team members are also permanently online .... and guess what? You will not believe it, but we also TALK to each other - surprisingly.

But if you still don't believe, here's the snippet taken from MrDots official website:
1663980890816.png

So do us a favor:
instead of wasting your time with sarcasm ("didn't know you where the authority on DmD"), you better should inform yourself before posting assumptions about things you actually don't know for sure ("release november"). And even if you got corrected (mistakes happen), you should just take it (maybe verify it, if you don't believe) - and not just reply with the only intention to provocate.

AMEN

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Sarcasm wasn't about not believing you, rather that I thought you were overeacting because I said something wrong (even if I mentionned I wasn't sure and we would see when Dots posts tomorrow on his site). I overlooked your sig which could have given me more clues regarding the fact that your infos were more than suppositions.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sarcasm wasn't about not believing you, rather that I thought you were overeacting because I said something wrong (even if I mentionned I wasn't sure and we would see when Dots posts tomorrow on his site). I overlooked your sig which could have given me more clues regarding the fact that your infos were more than suppositions.
it's ok - guess we both overreacted a bit.
Let's burry that case and move on - no reason to fight over misunderstandings more than necessary.

handshake?

Reactions: Kryptozoid

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will certainly miss Jen and Elena but I am so so so very glad to see DMD end and none of the games look like sharing will ever be a part of them again
well no sharing dee until remake but maybe next game after sl sharing of main girl/s will happen.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
by christmas - as next update will be again for Sunshine Love
good to know, thanks for the info, i paused the game about a year ago. I got the feeling there is no light at the end of the tunnle. But now, to be sure that there will be the end at christmas made me start all over again.

Reactions: Hyperserver

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD may turn out to be a one off for MrDots.
The game was about corrupting D, then turned into romance. D became the star of the show, and Indie games, DMD became about her and less about F. It was a great mix of corrupting the naive girl, watching her become mature and still a romance.
MrDots is the house Dee built. The DMD corrupting the girl model appears to have been abandoned for the Melody model, more vanilla guy-girl narrative.
For me it would be like if Dark Horse comics suddenly started shifted to putting out Archie.

IMO DMD has the most character development of all the MrDots games. You are interested in what happens to Dee.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
DMD may turn out to be a one off for MrDots.
The game was about corrupting D, then turned into romance. D became the star of the show, and Indie games, DMD became about her and less about F. It was a great mix of corrupting the naive girl, watching her become mature and still a romance.
MrDots is the house Dee built. The DMD corrupting the girl model appears to have been abandoned for the Melody model, more vanilla guy-girl narrative.
For me it would be like if Dark Horse comics suddenly started shifted to putting out Archie.

IMO DMD has the most character development of all the MrDots games. You are interested in what happens to Dee.
LOL, you're really not gonna let this go, are you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope for the first game he will make more changes.Like making a daugther be MC.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That seems to be true. SL could have had Sis as the MC.
Female characters are still mostly props for male protagonists in Indie games.

Reactions: hzjujk

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nah... fem prot games don't sell that good...
And a very large reason for that is the Female Protag VNs/Games turn her into a cum dumpster. They "corrupt" her until she is taking dicks in every hole from guys she met 30 seconds earlier

You cannot care about a character that is that level of Debased. That much useless fuck meat. It also destroys any story you might conceive because all you have is worthless fuck meat.

So F Protag games are ultimately shit.

That's why I am glad Dots is not (yet) doing a female protag. I like characters you can care about and root for. Not empty flesh with holes.

F Protag can be done differently but that is like 1 in 10,000 of theose VNs/Games

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how many days have passed in this DMD novel?
That's actually an interesting question.

Hyperserver any idea?
- chapter 1: day 1 - 14 = 14 days
- chapter 2: day 0-23 (skipping days 1-14) = 10 days (*for unknown reason chapter 2 started with day 0 again, then skipped 2 weeks)
5 days passing....
- chapter 3: day 28 - 42 (skipping day 29) = 14 days
- chapter 4: day 43 - 49 (so far) = 7 days

So if you ask "how many days have passed?" - the answer is 14 + 24 + 5 + 15 + 7 = 65 days
But if you wanna know how many days "to play", then the answer is 14 + 10 + 14 + 7 = 45 days

Actual game-date in chapter 4 is day 49 ( we know there's something messed up because of the skipped days and weeks)

EDIT:
SO - just in case people wonder why Dee isn't a slut fucking around everyone and turned into a sex-beast......
2 Months ago she stood at the door of her dad.
1,5 months ago, she fell in love with her dad
1 Month ago, they came finally together

And you really think, a girl would turn around 180 degree into a sex slut within 4 weeks ????????

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
And a very large reason for that is the Female Protag VNs/Games turn her into a cum dumpster. They "corrupt" her until she is taking dicks in every hole from guys she met 30 seconds earlier

You cannot care about a character that is that level of Debased. That much useless fuck meat. It also destroys any story you might conceive because all you have is worthless fuck meat.

So F Protag games are ultimately shit.

That's why I am glad Dots is not (yet) doing a female protag. I like characters you can care about and root for. Not empty flesh with holes.

F Protag can be done differently but that is like 1 in 10,000 of theose VNs/Games

PEACE
I have found that Inertia is the one exception to your rule otherwise I am in total agreement with you.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well after choices and stoper would disagree with you and iondivvy (well on id's game it's up to player) and prolly few others.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes