SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
This is one of the first games I played on this site, and It was one of my favorite starting off. A lot of ups and downs but shoutout to Mr. Dots for his hardwork and being consistent.

Reactions: affen123 and Geezer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What?
Completed?
It better be a good ending or the start of Ch5?
No way they could ever end this so soon.
I hope they thought of a good way to get rid of Lucas at least?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is wild, has it already been 6 years? I supported this game back when it started and now it's finished. For a while there, I thought they would drop it after Patreon tried to shut this content down. Happy for Mr. Dots and team, they achieved something a lot of erotic game devs are too greedy and wishy washy to achieve.
I was interested in the game long before I even got involved in this forum. My daughter wasn't even born then, now she's almost 8, so DMD is more than 6 years old. Unfortunately, the game didn't end up being what it was originally intended to be. but hey, it turned out differently. Well. Now it's over.

I would like the developer to concentrate fully on Sunshine Love now and to provide all Li there with good content and story. Thus tying in with the success of melody. Then a good vanilla game will come out that is varied and has replay value. Then it will be successful, that´s for sure. It worked before with melody. I even bought the full version back then and haven't regretted it to this day. If vanilla, then like this. That's how it has to be done. (y)

The mistake in DMD to focus almost exclusively on D/F only across all routes, neglecting everything else, he mustn't make that mistake again. He should also not work on 2 games at the same time. I hope he sees that and doesn't listen to the wrong people again.

Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I had to replace my laptop, so will be playing this all over again from the beginning. Does the in-game walkthrough exist in CH1-3 or just CH4? I know it was a late add on but not sure if it was retroactively put into the earlier chapters or not.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
One of the first games I DL'd and played on F95zone and was a couple of years old then! Really thought it was killed by the Patreon's Inquisition but MrDots didn't quit and soldiered on. Kudo's to him for that. Although it pretty much neutered the storyline after that.

Reactions: Yngling

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It was slightly less disappointing than the previous update.
I'm all for sex scenes that don't need 250 pictures for 3 sex positions, but here they were really too short. Should have been some longer scenes, or a bigger amount of short scenes.
The flashback scene with images from all the previous episodes was too long. We've played the game already, we know what happened. A throwback to the past is good, but too much is just filler content.
The unlockable images were the same as the ones you see in the story for each ending, which sucks. A real bonus would have been "unlock an ending, see a picture you didn't see related to that ending".
Anyway, now waiting (6 months :eek: ) for the fantasy update, and hoping it's successful enough that there will be more than one fantasy update.

Also if anyone's wondering : I played my route, then decompressed all the pictures to see what I've missed. So yes, I've seen all the content.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes