johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
It was slightly less disappointing than the previous update.
I'm all for sex scenes that don't need 250 pictures for 3 sex positions, but here they were really too short. Should have been some longer scenes, or a bigger amount of short scenes.
The flashback scene with images from all the previous episodes was too long. We've played the game already, we know what happened. A throwback to the past is good, but too much is just filler content.
The unlockable images were the same as the ones you see in the story for each ending, which sucks. A real bonus would have been "unlock an ending, see a picture you didn't see related to that ending".
Anyway, now waiting (6 months :eek: ) for the fantasy update, and hoping it's successful enough that there will be more than one fantasy update.

Also if anyone's wondering : I played my route, then decompressed all the pictures to see what I've missed. So yes, I've seen all the content.
Hoping the fantasy update is big and really goes hard into the dropped story lines. Sharing/Non-sharing fans fought hard around here but it would be nice to get some resolution for those folks too. Plus the extreme kink they hinted at got cut completely and would be nice to see added in unofficially at some point too.

May 21, 2018
I was interested in the game long before I even got involved in this forum. My daughter wasn't even born then, now she's almost 8, so DMD is more than 6 years old. Unfortunately, the game didn't end up being what it was originally intended to be. but hey, it turned out differently. Well. Now it's over.

I would like the developer to concentrate fully on Sunshine Love now and to provide all Li there with good content and story. Thus tying in with the success of melody. Then a good vanilla game will come out that is varied and has replay value. Then it will be successful, that´s for sure. It worked before with melody. I even bought the full version back then and haven't regretted it to this day. If vanilla, then like this. That's how it has to be done. (y)

The mistake in DMD to focus almost exclusively on D/F only across all routes, neglecting everything else, he mustn't make that mistake again. He should also not work on 2 games at the same time. I hope he sees that and doesn't listen to the wrong people again.

Same but I stopped playing after my daughter was born. I found it weird to play a game that says "dating my daughter" lol. I might play this game again when it compiles all parts until the ending.

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I thought everyone knows that i love the game because i choose to post here but it seems i need to actually write i love the game to be known, sighs fine i said it.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm really happy this game was concluded and not abandoned at some point.
- The theme and its development was so successful, that many other erotic game developers chose the same path.
- Devs wisely managed the obstacles presented to the game development. The hardest one, the Patreon's objections.
- Chapters one and two set a standard for this kind of game.
- Changes in the developers team was detrimental to the game evolution.
- It must be recognized, and applauded, that the developers didn't give up and went all the way with their project, after years of development!
- I have only one complaint: (It would be great if in the last issue of the last game chapter (daughter only route), players had some choices to make and some interactive sex scenes, instead of zero choices and zero interactivity.)

Anyway, it is a remarkable game and it carved its name in the erotic game history. CONGRATULATIONS to all involved!

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wow, its actually completed? Maybe pick it up sometime later. I dropped it after completing chapter 1 ages ago. I mean, what story revolve around later? The dude got the girl, the end, no? Genuine question. Not really fear a bit of spoilers.

Purple Filth

Apr 26, 2018
Oh wow this ended, Congrats to the team.

I was there for a while but fell off and started to look at the pictures lol.

Also was more of the fan of the ladies other from D (Elena especially) so the change to just looking at pictures wasnt bad.

Good luck on Sunshine Love and whatever other game you might have in the pipeline.

Last edited:

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Glad the game was finished. But the update, as for me, turned out to be as mediocre and insipid as possible - in fact, for the time that we have left to follow the plot, we get a minimum of sex scenes and a maximum of chatter and scenes describing what happened to this or that character, as in some Fallout 3 ( in my walkthrough, Martin was completely forgotten, why, this is not fair !!!). I hope that next year they will release a huge patch, where they will add aminated sex scenes, supplement the plot branches and their consequences, and I really hope that the spin-off will turn out good, I really look forward to the plot about the lawyer and his niece (I would make a separate game about them, as long as Melody or even a little shorter, they are asking for it themselves).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes