Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I hope someone sees this message.

Let me get this straight you want me to download chapter 1 chapter 2 and chapter 3 before downloading chapter 4?

Why couldn't the dev have it all in one where we can just download chapter 1-4.
well - aside the big download size, there has been also a massive change in coding and used renpy versions over the past 6 years.
To put all together basicially would mean to re-write the whole game. For what?
Why complain to download 4 parts instead of one big one?

Absolutely NO reason for that amount of work compared to a handful player wanting all in one huge game.

So to answer your question: NO - there will NOT be a Huge game including all 4 chapters at all

[irony on]
But i guess you are right - it's so much more work for you to klick on 4 download links instead of just one
[/irony]

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
well ill be damned, never though ill see the end of this game x) its finally completed, guess its time to resume playing it at long last

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The bloated corpse of DMD can finally be laid to rest. It was great, then it was good, then it existed, and then it existed some more. My only hope is that Dots can recapture some of the early DMD magic in a future project, and that he hires an editor to trim the fat from his dialogue.
Yeah I don't see that happening.
DMD was a solar opposite from his later games. The current trend is seems to be stories without any corruption or characters that invoke fan caring.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah I don't see that happening.
DMD was a solar opposite from his later games. The current trend is seems to be stories without any corruption or characters that invoke fan caring.
will change in next game - we already talked about the "massive textwall issue" and we all agreed that has to be changed.
Also corruption (based on a much more alpha male main character) is on plan.
The whole setup will be MUCH different from what we have done so far. Just keep patient

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 13/03/22)
Mega

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 18/03/22)
Mega

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.29.1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod. Mega

My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v1.00.0 with Lord Ashram Mod.
(Will update the small apk file with mod when/if ready)
**Special Instructionsfor Ch4:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/com.mrdotsgames.dmdch4/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Mega

Usual gestures and other things I've added along the way.
Updated my Android port to Ch4 1.00.0

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hitman955

Please Edit a note in OP:

There is a bug preventing to show the bonus image once you played all possible endings.
Until there is a hotfix (probably within the next days, as we wait if there are other major bugs to fix), it can be solved as workaround until then by playing one ending a second time - then it will unlock. (Use savegames for that to be faster)

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1986baby

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
I feel like something is wrong when i try to load my save from last version it says thats the end of the update and game ends.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes