GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
no - it will be something completely new. And as far as i know the plot of our next game hasn't been written nearly similar by any other dev - and i know quite a lot of games (maybe too may XD). At least i can't remember any other game :p
It haves a name yet?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
the main plot for all endings has always been F+D (dating my DAUGHTER). So the way they learned to love each other and how they end together. It was never told, nor even hinted that There will be ANY other male included in ANY ending.
All the sharing was just a small sidekick. It has been said ages before (even some never believed in what i told them)

regarding "she wanted this" -> NO - she never wanted this. All she wanted is to be happy with her dad and be family
Dudes clearly a sock account, don't take them seriously. The entire profile is just them asking for D and anyone but the MC.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 4 v1.00] [MrDots Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,94 GB / 1,03 GB - DMD.CH4-1.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,90 GB / 1,00 GB - DMD.CH4-1.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~53,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 90+%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v1.00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by my ports of CH4
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: frfred

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am really confused.
I have: Chapter 4, 0.34 and Chapter 4, 0.35 and this is Chapter 4, 1.00. Are all 3 part of the whole of Chapter 4?
Given the size of previous Chapters they are anywhere between 3 or 5gb. Does this already have the walk through in all 4 Chapters?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes