Oct 10, 2022
Anyways: DMD is finished - so let them troll - no reason to care anymore XD
I hope you meant that for only joke purposes because DMD always will need attention and love from devs/fans. Even if the main gam is done, sequals, prequals, what ifs etc. there will always be something right? Right?!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Will there be a sequel? "Dating My Granddaughter". I vote much smaller tits on granddaughter.
They will make a new unrelated game next.
After that I like your idea, a body like Jennifer is preferred. Dee has died or mysteriously disappeared, and there are no milfs in the game. :) And no other men either.

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
A wild whining hypocrite appears!
He's right though, that's exactly what happened. It was a miracle we even got the Martin share stuff, there was supposed to be more stuff like that, there was different points than just LOVE in this game before.
This game could have been a lot of fun with the corruption angle that was supposed to be there, or at least was teased by the dev in the earlier chapters. But it was removed, minimized and almost forgotten.
Just because other people disagree with you or anyone else here about what they want in the game, doesn't make them a troll.
The game would have been better if such content did exist as well. What exists now is fine, but it would have been better if both existed. But there are so many fragile people around who complain way too much when stuff they don't like gets added even if they don't have to see it. They just don't want it to exist at all and that's selfish as fuck.
I am just complaining that he listened to them, if he thought that was the best financial decision, even if the product is clearly worse at the end, I can't say anything other than, that's a shame he thought that.
Because I don't think that's true. If he actually didn't want to make such content for this game then all we can complain about is that there was reason to believe there would be and he betrayed that as a dev.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Very disappointed not seeing any Martin ending. What's the point of including a well developed Martin storyline and not giving an ending scene with D..
Patreons and other subscribers he has complained a lot about it existing. They couldn't handle content they didn't like existing in the game even though they don't have to see it.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Very disappointed not seeing any Martin ending. What's the point of including a well developed Martin storyline and not giving an ending scene with D..
Don't think about it too much.
The devs certainly didn't - all that dialog mentioning he was such a big part of her life if you were on his path ended up being meaningless, pretty much like chapters 2 & 3

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Patreons and other subscribers he has complained a lot about it existing. They couldn't handle content they didn't like existing in the game even though they don't have to see it.
He and the cpl in the resort town were the ones I was fine with. Martin, out of anyone in the game, deserves some thankyou ass. It was the bullshit at the fashion show that had me toss this in the trash.

Only reason I'm here is I was stunned to see it marked complete and not still plodding along raking in patreaon subs. So clicked on an ignored game to see how it went. So, realistically, any replies ya'll give to this will be shouting into a vacuum.

johnsmith721

Nov 27, 2021
Don't think about it too much.
The devs certainly didn't - all that dialog mentioning he was such a big part of her life if you were on his path ended up being meaningless, pretty much like chapters 2 & 3
I am not complaining how the story has ended. I am just saying, they put a lot of effort for different storyline. But in the end, there is just literally one or two common ending with D & other characters throughout all 15 endings.

In my opinion, there should be a one or two other ending where D choose Martin or her career or have both D & Martin at the same time.

Since there was a well established storyline, why isn't there any ending such like that?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes