morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Mad Respect to the great team @ MrDots Games. I am sure many just like myself cannot wait to enjoy your next project. We also never have to worry if you will complete it and leave us hanging!!! Thank You

I wish you good luck to all your future endeavors. I will be watching for the next work!!!

johnsmith721

Nov 27, 2021
Patreons and other subscribers he has complained a lot about it existing. They couldn't handle content they didn't like existing in the game even though they don't have to see it.
Ok, I get it. But it doesn’t seem right for the character & storyline. It leaves on a big cliffhanger.

In the end, I think the Martin storyline deserves a good ending.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
He's right though, that's exactly what happened. It was a miracle we even got the Martin share stuff, there was supposed to be more stuff like that, there was different points than just LOVE in this game before.
This game could have been a lot of fun with the corruption angle that was supposed to be there, or at least was teased by the dev in the earlier chapters. But it was removed, minimized and almost forgotten.
Just because other people disagree with you or anyone else here about what they want in the game, doesn't make them a troll.
The game would have been better if such content did exist as well. What exists now is fine, but it would have been better if both existed. But there are so many fragile people around who complain way too much when stuff they don't like gets added even if they don't have to see it. They just don't want it to exist at all and that's selfish as fuck.
I am just complaining that he listened to them, if he thought that was the best financial decision, even if the product is clearly worse at the end, I can't say anything other than, that's a shame he thought that.
Because I don't think that's true. If he actually didn't want to make such content for this game then all we can complain about is that there was reason to believe there would be and he betrayed that as a dev.
These internet people will always be funny. you make a comment exposing your opinion about a VN you read and played, and they come calling you names as if you were offending them in the first place. They take your opinion about the VN as a personal offense, then come throwing rocks at you.

These people are people that can't live without sucking the balls of someone and they don't know how to deal with a different point of view.

There was a time, not long ago where you could discuss ideas with people. People with different views and opinions, sometimes opposite opinions discuss something and sometimes never agree on anything and yet, they would respect each others.

Now everyone takes everything too personal and they can't stand someone with a different view.

Reason why most of times you see around this forum people telling others to leave, or stop playing something you enjoy, only because you criticized something.

This world where people spend too much time locked inside their room infront a pc or smartphone are making people socially dumb. They don't know how to interact with what is different anymore.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
These internet people will always be funny. you make a comment exposing your opinion about a VN you read and played, and they come calling you names as if you were offending them in the first place. They take your opinion about the VN as a personal offense, then come throwing rocks at you.

These people are people that can't live without sucking the balls of someone and they don't know how to deal with a different point of view.

There was a time, not long ago where you could discuss ideas with people. People with different views and opinions, sometimes opposite opinions discuss something and sometimes never agree on anything and yet, they would respect each others.

Now everyone takes everything too personal and they can't stand someone with a different view.

Reason why most of times you see around this forum people telling others to leave, or stop playing something you enjoy, only because you criticized something.

This world where people spend too much time locked inside their room infront a pc or smartphone are making people socially dumb. They don't know how to interact with what is different anymore.
Ok Either this applies to everyone or no one. No fucking exceptions.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
Thank god this bloated piece of excrement is finally OVER :LUL:

Mr.Dots truly one of godfather of milking adult VNs to their absolute limit

Reactions: warmonk

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Gonna give my two cents about Martin, at least to me, I never... Liked, or better, I never cared that much for him. He not being a piece of shit is already a thing, because in a lot of AVN's, every non-MC male character is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's usually to make the MC looks like the greatest human being since Jesus Christ, which is basically bad writing.

Anyway, as a character, Martin to me is ok, like any guy you find on your job, nothing special. And since I'm not into sharing, I passed every shared option, so, whatever.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Thank god this bloated piece of excrement is finally OVER :LUL:

Mr.Dots truly one of godfather of milking adult VNs to their absolute limit
you say that but Icstor or whatever his name is still bullshitting people with his milf city, 2 years and a fake update later, and faking the update release numbers too. I think it will be 3 years soon.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have chapter 4, v.o34 (3.21GB) and Chapter 4, v.035 (2.07GB) and this is chapter 4, 1.00 (2.01GB)
Will all 3 parts be put together so it's like a complete chapter like the others?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
you say that but Icstor or whatever his name is still bullshitting people with his milf city, 2 years and a fake update later, and faking the update release numbers too. I think it will be 3 years soon.
I was about to mention him, but eh, not gonna waste my time stating the obvious :KEK:

In a non related subject... Suddenly snow! It's a shame that I live in Brazil and we don't have snow.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes