str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure whats happened earlier i got 2 endings played a few more times and now not only do i not get any endings ive lost the ones ive had already was looking forward to trying to fill out the entire tree of endings
anyone got an unlocker or something this is hell a bullshit man

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Looks like Win/Linux links are mistakenly pasted for the Mac version as well, Please admin change it... Gofile, MIXDROP, PIXELDRAIN links are not MAC links

Reactions: UraN82

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Let me get this straight.
0.34 is 3.2Gb, 0.35 is 2.07Gb and this very last update is 2.0Gb, this seems like a lot of content was removed from 0.34, and this process was wittled down just a bit more in 0.35 by the time it is 2Gb in 1.00. Something is clearly wrong here. Was he removing content deliberately so he could keep extending the game? He claims this update is the final, then you read in the notes from the dev, this is clearly not going to be the last update at all.
Why was this posted as the last update ever, when it is very very clear in the developer's notes he plans to keep updating it. Extending scenes, adding more renders etc sounds like a regular update to me if it adds to the game. I can understand if it's just to fix the grammar and spelling, but it's clear he plans to add more content via extending and adding things to the game. This final update is therefore a blatant lie. I guess he did this to placate how long it has taken him to create this game so he doesn't loose those subscribers of his. I mean wow 6 years and it still needs to be updated.
I get that the story has been told or has it and he is just lying...been plenty of those from him over the years or avoiding answering.
All I know is, it's time to move on, I am probably missing nothing with Chapter 4. I felt there was something wrong with the game, and why I stopped playing over a year ago, despite downloading the updates. I played other games that actually deserved my attention.

aulito

Nov 16, 2018
Such a lovely story, i wish the dev would create a continuous story from here, may be with their daughter later when she's grown already??

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Let me get this straight.
0.34 is 3.2Gb, 0.35 is 2.07Gb and this very last update is 2.0Gb, this seems like a lot of content was removed from 0.34, and this process was wittled down just a bit more in 0.35 by the time it is 2Gb in 1.00. Something is clearly wrong here. Was he removing content deliberately so he could keep extending the game? He claims this update is the final, then you read in the notes from the dev, this is clearly not going to be the last update at all.
So, 1.00 is actually about 56 megs _smaller_ than .35. (Looking at the Mac version here). Was there some cleanup or something done? Or is something screwed up here?
Niece work - nice calculations. I always appreciate when people throw some numbers and try to proof something.
Funny Funny Funny ......
Did you ever hear of different codecs? Ever heared about different compression levels within the same codec?
Could it maybe be that MrDots simply changed the codecs into a higher compression just because he wants to keep the size low?

Ok - laughed enough now ..... please ... next time you want to throw numbers, just use that time for something else - you may calculate how much time you could save that way.

BTW: There is not even a single line or scene been removed from previous updates.

And regarding "He claims this update is the final, then you read in the notes from the dev, this is clearly not going to be the last update at all.":
The game IS final. The "updates" will be revisions, fixing bugs, adding music to previous chapters and such things.
The fantasy scene "update" will just be a collection of scenes which don't match the game's story. They were not "removed" to extend the game :FacePalm:

Really:
Sometimes i really wonder how "creative" people can be, if they want to find something to complain, do some conspiracy or at least try to "proove" something. Would they use the brain for doing something real important instead of thinking about such minor BS, then this (and other) forum would be a much nicer place.
AMEN

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Having too much of a laugh as I fast forward through the montage as the KICK and Double HIT SFX followed by a THUD quickly fly by. Now I just have to figure out that first ending. Was hoping for more with our original three friends but at least the end is here. I was paying for this before I found F95 Zone and continued to do so for some time afterwards. Here's to a finished game, the 2nd by Mr. Dots' team. Something that is very rare in all the games that get posted here. If I had won the lottery, I would gladly pay for an Elena centered game. She is the one I'll miss the most. Cheers to those that will keep her alive in the DMD Fan Art arena.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes