jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
the martin scene may be broken, im not a fan of sharing or ntr, but i am a completionist, and the walkthrough says there is extra renders if martin path is on after daughter goes back to work like the olivia and cassandra paths. but there isnt one i even speed ran the game with the martin path on and still no extra renders at the end

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the martin scene may be broken, im not a fan of sharing or ntr, but i am a completionist, and the walkthrough says there is extra renders if martin path is on after daughter goes back to work like the olivia and cassandra paths. but there isnt one i even speed ran the game with the martin path on and still no extra renders at the end
i can't remember any mentionning in walkthrough that there are martin scenes at the end of the game

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
i can't remember any mentionning in walkthrough that there are martin scenes at the end of the game
near the bottom of walkthrough

After D returns to work (Olivia+Graham path) (Cassandra path) (Martin
path)
*NOTE: There will be some extra renders included during this part of the update if you have
any of these paths set to ON:
- Olivia/ D sharing path (Olivia/Graham)
- Cassandra path
- Martin/F sharing path

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So much years later and the game even completed still dont have working transfer save system.
saves transfer from 1 to 2 and 3 to 4 just well, 2 to 3 you need manual inputs, when/if remake comes it'll be fixed.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
From what I read in the reviews it seems that sharing/swinging/NTR is unavoidable? Can anyone that has played answer this question?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for answering but does it happen behind MC's back/background or get mentioned even if you say/deny those 3 tags?
if you have it on its not behind mc's back, at least your asked permissioned first whether the LI is alowed to or not, but if its off you just avoid the scenes in general, and there isnt really ntr or swinging at least not from the LI, maybe the MC, if you consider it that

Reactions: GreenMeanie
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes