Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
near the bottom of walkthrough

After D returns to work (Olivia+Graham path) (Cassandra path) (Martin
path)
*NOTE: There will be some extra renders included during this part of the update if you have
any of these paths set to ON:
- Olivia/ D sharing path (Olivia/Graham)
- Cassandra path
- Martin/F sharing path
1671878577987.png
nothing said about extra renders at the end of the game. It just sais, that you see a few more renders if you are on that mentionned path(s).
And it also doesn't say that you get MARTIN renders. Just that there are some more renders if you are on any of that path(s).

But i agree - it may confuse like how it's worded

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2259628
nothing said about extra renders at the end of the game. It just sais, that you see a few more renders if you are on that mentionned path(s).
And it also doesn't say that you get MARTIN renders. Just that there are some more renders if you are on any of that path(s).

But i agree - it may confuse like how it's worded
i see. welp, then i guess i completed the game

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
yeah and i had that path on out of curiosity and it was nothing new with it on or off
just to explain it some more detailed:
The renders refer to those in general who don't get involved within the ending.
Dee and F talking about them - nothing more.
These aren't renders with the mentionned characters involved.

Reactions: jillybeans

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Saying this game has 15 endings is a bit of a stretch, considering that 14 of those are always the pregnant/non pregnant version. So it's more like 7 endings + one extra.

Still an odd design choice to include all the sharing stuff/paths (if you are into it) and by the end just ditching it all for the semi-lesbian harem endings.
Oh well, glad it's finally over. Congratulations on finishing the game I suppose.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
any one saved file with all endings?
the endings are just a still image with minor variable that doesn't do much, your better off playing to get more variation to the renders and content that lead to the ending image, then just a single post game ending still image. but that's just my opinion

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the endings are just a still image with minor variable that doesn't do much, your better off playing to get more variation to the renders and content that lead to the ending image, then just a single post game ending still image. but that's just my opinion
plus a hidden bonus render if you unlocked all 15 endings.

There is currently a bug though:
The bonus render doesn't immediately unlock after you did all 15, you need to play at least one of the endings again.
This bug will be fixed soon.

Reactions: redblue

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
How many women are available at this point? Is there a breakdown of possible endings/paths? This game is practically legendary by now, so it has been a while since I have played.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
A review of this game

Chapter 1 perfect for me we get to see each characters personality and mc's and dee's relationship whom begins to blossom

Chapter 2 Masterpiece mc and dee's relationship upgrades to that of love and our characters throws out any last restraints that may have due to their relationship as father-daughter also we have enough sex scenes from other characters as well elena, Jennifer and Georgina

Chapter 3 Good we have sex scenes evolving threesomes Father-Dee-Elena, Father-Dee-Georgina,Father-Dee-Jennifer unfortunatelly there is some fouls
1.Father-Dee-Elena and Father-Dee-Georgina are the same scenes so instead of Rejecting Jenifer for Georgina you Should Reject elena instead because you get similar sex scenes This also gives the impression to the player that mrdots have neglected this game in favor of Sisterly love or Melody(don't remember which game were working at this time)

2.The Martin isue the problem with Martin could be solved pretty easily for me since there were many debates first you can make the relationship optional and open a route for martin and let people decide and be done with it or you can explain clear that there will be no NTR content on this game(for me this is not NTR is sharing but whatever)

Chapter 4 Failure the purposose of chapter 4 was to get some scenes that were missing from previous chapters some 4somes with Father-Dee-Elena-Georgina or Father-Dee-Elena-Jennifer instead we got one whole scene in an entire chapter epic fail for me

Second we get the impression of one step forward two steps back we saw in previous chapters that daughter wanted to start a family with mc and at chapter 4 we see the daughter scared of having a baby with mc wtf this gives me the impression that the developers have forgotten what they wrought at previous chapters

Third mr Dots fell to the trap of having continuous sex scenes with dee without even making it more kinky discarding almost entirely other characters Elena, Georgina, Jennifer and they did not even consider to at least spice things up (insert some bdsm scenes for god's sake)

Now for the endings half of them are the same worst is you saw one you saw all and the cherry on top the flashback wtf

These facts makes me think two things either they wanted to extend DMD for as long as they could without any real plot in mind or they gave their attention to their other game either way the 4th chapter failed to deliver what mr dots team said to give...

Before mr dots go to make another game i recomend him and his team to look those games for ideas
mildlife crisis
The Visit

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
A review of this game

Chapter 1 perfect for me we get to see each characters personality and mc's and dee's relationship whom begins to blossom
thanks
Chapter 2 Masterpiece mc and dee's relationship upgrades to that of love and our characters throws out any last restraints that may have due to their relationship as father-daughter also we have enough sex scenes from other characters as well elena, Jennifer and Georgina
even more thanks
Chapter 3 ...
2.The Martin isue the problem with Martin could be solved pretty easily for me since there were many debates first you can make the relationship optional and open a route for martin and let people decide and be done with it or you can explain clear that there will be no NTR content on this game(for me this is not NTR is sharing but whatever)
ahem ... you are aware that martin IS avoidable? Just ignore him at office early in game and he will never appear again.
Even you did NOT, you always can avoid his content by just making the decision not to allow Dee to be with him later in game.
Chapter 4 Failure the purposose of chapter 4 was to get some scenes that were missing from previous chapters some 4somes with Father-Dee-Elena-Georgina or Father-Dee-Elena-Jennifer instead we got one whole scene in an entire chapter epic fail for me
wrong - the purpose of chapter 4 was never to give you scenes you might be missing in previous chapters, chapter 4 was of course to continue the story with Dee, her career and MC.
Second we get the impression of one step forward two steps back we saw in previous chapters that daughter wanted to start a family with mc and at chapter 4 we see the daughter scared of having a baby with mc wtf this gives me the impression that the developers have forgotten what they wrought at previous chapters
you are right - but life isn't that straight forward. If you are fresh in love, you think different about certain things and you might change your mind once you start to think about it a bit more.
Third mr Dots fell to the trap of having continuous sex scenes with dee without even making it more kinky discarding almost entirely other characters Elena, Georgina, Jennifer and they did not even consider to at least spice things up (insert some bdsm scenes for god's sake)
personally i 100% agree to that
Now for the endings half of them are the same worst is you saw one you saw all and the cherry on top the flashback wtf
Well - it's still a novel SLIGHTLY changed by the choice of player. There is no need to create huge different endings for different setups. The story made to end in a certain way - the only difference is whith what partner(s) and kids or not.
These facts makes me think two things either they wanted to extend DMD for as long as they could without any real plot in mind or they gave their attention to their other game either way the 4th chapter failed to deliver what mr dots team said to give...
same as above: the plot is EXACTLY as wanted it to be - it's the ONE plot (with slightly different changes).
Before mr dots go to make another game i recomend him and his team to look those games for ideas
mildlife crisis
The Visit
both game suck (imho) - if you compare these to DMD (render and writing - same as absolute weird and unbelievable story plot just for the sake of doing lewds) then i can't help.
I am happy that we are even NOT like these 2 - sorry, but this is just my opinion.
If you would have mentionned BADIK for example, i might have agreed, but the mentionned 2 are worse examples

BigJohn99

May 21, 2017
first - i am not an stupid ass.
second: read the following posts before you post insults
(reported)
Just saying he isnt just a side character i mean when cassandra can get an ending then martin would have more than deserved an own ending. The build up then they fuck 2x and jus forget about him? wtf
Im not the only one who assumed that there would be an martin ending

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just saying he isnt just a side character i mean when cassandra can get an ending then martin would have more than deserved an own ending. The build up then they fuck 2x and jus forget about him? wtf
Im not the only one who assumed that there would be an martin ending
still this isn't any reason to insult me in person.

Asides that:
First: MC will obviously never have sex with a male - so why would he include a male in HIS story? The story is still about HIS life, HIS daughter and HIS future - and not about some other dicks, just because you might want to see one. it's called "Datimg my Daughter" and not "being corrupted by my dad and fuck other guys my whole life"
Second: we always told that martin content is FINISHED long time ago and that he will not feature in future in any scene (maybe in fantasy update) - so it's not our fault that you "hope" or "assume" or whatever.
Third : yes - you are not the only one, there are a few others aside the thousands who don't like.
Fourth: we make the game like we want, and not how you want.

God thanks it's over and we don't have to deal with non-supporters who think they are THAT important that we even listen to what they THINK it has to be.

EDIT:
and you are not "just saying ..." - what you quoted for insult doesn't even fit about what you were talking about now - completely different topics.

over and out

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes