Sep 16, 2019
Just saying he isnt just a side character i mean when cassandra can get an ending then martin would have more than deserved an own ending. The build up then they fuck 2x and jus forget about him? wtf
Im not the only one who assumed that there would be an martin ending
No, you're not "just saying". You're directly insulting people.

Reactions: Cavpal

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Its fucking over let it go. For fucks sake can't you just be happy with the what ifs?
And how does this even come close to the definition of hypocrite?

Words have meaning. I see you may not have the capacity to understand that but they truly do. Hypocrisy is defined as saying one thing or showing one thing but doing the opposite.

In this case I expressed disappointment in the overarching plotline of this VN which was railroaded by little insecured men unable to accept they are not the center of the universe, that having branching paths is the whole point of an interactive VN and forcing a specified ending (In this case no matter what you do you always get the girl. Branching ending is simply how many and preggo or not).

This went against what was shown over the year and was completely done due to backlash of small minded person such as you who attack random people because they have different view on how the VN should have gone. You are so narrow-minded the simple fact that a branching path COULD exist is breaking your mind and put you in such furor you keep attacking people here.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm 100% sure that the game would have been very different if Dots team developped it for 6 years without publishing anything or listening to anyone's opinion outside the team until it was done (more sharing, dog scenes etc..., not as many Dee+Dad only scenes) but what's the point of insulting people ? If you do that, you're basically shooting yourself in the foot.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
because martin is a fucking nobody and a very minor side-character.
And it's a game around MC and not about martin.

This is disappointing coming from a Mr Dot team member. Makes me feel like the story got co-opted midway. That's the kind of shit that made me stop supporting you guys. Simply no respect at all for a part of your supporters. Instead of an interesting story with choices and twist and turns we got a straight line, no deviation.

Sure the story is about MC and his Daughter, but the name was "Dating my Daughter" not "Dating, marrying and impregnating my daughter and his friends as I'm the only man existing". There was clear corruption thread (the whole leveling system popping up once in a while) With the possibility expanding based on certain kink. But in the end Vanilla is the least controversial flavor and you got bills to pay.

Is there a lot of Mormons here? Looking at how much VN basically do the whole sister-wives thing It looks a lot like y'all just want to move to Utah and have half a dozen sister-wives.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ho, ho, ho, well I finished it with the Daughter/Georgina/Elena/Cassandra all having my rugrats, only married to the one that would be the trickiest to get legally married to, sure there is somewhere it is legal.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Glad i stopped supporting this back early in ch3
Especially for the milking in the last stretch where the dev team stopped working on the project without suspending subscriptions since August
View attachment 2259883
of course it's you comming back again for each update to give your shit on us. You are reliable as a swiss chrono - have to admit that ....

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
of course it's you comming back again for each update to give your shit on us. You are reliable as a swiss chrono - have to admit that ....
Yep
Interesting though I see you don't deny the milking since August though and go on a personal attack :ROFLMAO:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Just saying he isnt just a side character i mean when cassandra can get an ending then martin would have more than deserved an own ending. The build up then they fuck 2x and jus forget about him? wtf
Im not the only one who assumed that there would be an martin ending
Dude.....sex twice is the defense of him not being a side character? You're literally arguing with someone who worked on the game about the writers intent because a character got fucked twice. Oh look....the ending doesn't show him as a main character, so no matter how much you cry or complain about it, he's a side character. No one has to cater to how you think the game should go, especially not the devs. You don't have to like it and they don't have to make sure everyone does. The game is over and that's how it ended and now you're arguing its wrong. No, that's literally how it ended and what they intended. You might not like it, but that's you. If you're this invested make your own game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This is disappointing coming from a Mr Dot team member. Makes me feel like the story got co-opted midway. That's the kind of shit that made me stop supporting you guys. Simply no respect at all for a part of your supporters. Instead of an interesting story with choices and twist and turns we got a straight line, no deviation.

Sure the story is about MC and his Daughter, but the name was "Dating my Daughter" not "Dating, marrying and impregnating my daughter and his friends as I'm the only man existing". There was clear corruption thread (the whole leveling system popping up once in a while) With the possibility expanding based on certain kink. But in the end Vanilla is the least controversial flavor and you got bills to pay.

Is there a lot of Mormons here? Looking at how much VN basically do the whole sister-wives thing It looks a lot like y'all just want to move to Utah and have half a dozen sister-wives.
well - basicially we have a 100% non-ntr and non-sharing policy in general.
Long time ago as Jeff Steel was still onboard, HE was the one who convinced MrDots to include that sharing-crap.
The team agreed, and we went for a try - and it failed. You know all those rage and senseless discussions. All the hate and fights. All the bashing and kink-shaming.....
We just get sooo sick of all that, so we went back to our roots (no ntr - no sharing) in our future updates.
Go and thank those, who got greedy and kept demanding and demanding for more.
You know what you get, when you dmand? right - you get NOTHING.

The people raged and told us how many supporters we will lose, because their group is soooo big.
You know what? we might have lost a few - maybe a dozen, maybe 2-3 dozen....
... But same time now overall we have more active supporters than we had ever before when counting SS and patreon together.
So what now?
Oh boiiiii - they were wrong. Seems they aren't that important as they think. Maybe tehy arent that many as it seems.
People - 90% of all players over here aren't our supporters at all - So (talking to all out there who might feel "ignored" because we didn't add Martin content) PLEASE stop thinking you are important in ANY way. We tried it once to listen, but we regret bitterly - so we will not listen anymore and do as we want - take it... or leave it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yep
Interesting though I see you don't deny the milking since August though and go on a personal attack :ROFLMAO:
same as you don't deny to come over here just to incite.

I just said that you are reliable - that's no "attack"

There is no reason to argue with you - all know exactly who and how you are.
Also there is no reason for me even try to deny anything posted by a Troll

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Oh boiiiii - they were wrong. Seems they aren't that important as they think. Maybe tehy arent that many as it seems.
People - 90% of all players over here aren't our supporters at all - So (talking to all out there who might feel "ignored" because we didn't add Martin content) PLEASE stop thinking you are important in ANY way. We tried it once to listen, but we regret bitterly - so we will not listen anymore and do as we want - take it... or leave it.
I'm not in your discord, I'm not in your SS/Patreon page.

You are acting as if we forced a full cuckold plotline. From my perspective it's the opposite. Your toxic fandom HATED having a choice they wouldn't follow. So you caved in and went bland rice mode. Of course it won't hurt you financially. Bland rice is a staple food. I like variety, I like being surprised. I like having choice. Fuck me right?

That being said I'm not gonna harrass the dev. I'm saying my peace here in a free to use forum that you don't control. Yes it's disappointing, Yes it mean I will personnally not support you. I'm not a union rep, I don't represent anyone other than myself and my wallet.

Not happy with this discussion. You know the way out. You don't own this forum.

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
We tried it once to listen, but we regret bitterly - so we will not listen anymore and do as we want - take it... or leave it.
And yet the subscribestar and Patreon numbers keep declining
Then:
And now:
DMDdecline.PNG
DMDDecline2.PNG

Looks like there are more and more people voting with their wallets

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

And yet the subscribestar and Patreon numbers keep declining
Then:
And now:
View attachment 2259938
View attachment 2259943

Looks like there are more and more people voting with their wallets
and? what does that prove? Patreons getting less, Subscribestar growing (which isn't shown at all).
together 5458 right now.
Few months ago we had around 5.000
If i don't fail in math that big, i guess we actually raise in supporters

Reactions: DigDug69

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
and? what does that prove? Patreons getting less, Subscribestar growing (which isn't shown at all).
together 5458 right now.
Few months ago we had around 5.000
If i don't fail in math that big, i guess we actually raise in supporters
lol maths is hard
Back in July you had 5987 combined subscribers (from my link)
In December you have 5458 from my updated screenshots
a 9% drop in 5 months
and you never paused subscriptions when you were not working on this game (DmD)
Some would call that unethical
I just call it milking

Edit SS numbers went from 3003 in July to 2883 in December
HyperserverCopium.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes