frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Just saying he isnt just a side character i mean when cassandra can get an ending then martin would have more than deserved an own ending. The build up then they fuck 2x and jus forget about him? wtf
Im not the only one who assumed that there would be an martin ending
Well Cassandra is a woman and Martin isn't that's good enough reason to leave Martin out of the endings for me :ROFLMAO:. Also if you want some BBC so badly go out and get some of your own ;).

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
yes - there is SIGNIFICANT difference.

First up, i do tell this without ANY rating nor do i intend to hint ANYTHING - that's just pure facts because you asked for it:

There was nearly ZERO talk about Ryan or Graham at all, but soley a MASSIVE shitstorm (in both ways) pro and con Martin
That doesn't surprise me. Ryan and Graham were written in such a way that they never posed a threat to the father/daughter relationship. Martin, on the other hand, did.
The virtual character Martin was also written in such a way that Dee made an emotional connection, that Dee had feelings for Martin. That's what caused all the rejection.
If you tell something like that in this way, you have to have a plausible exit strategy, in my opinion. It is not enough to let the MC react with understanding.
But I don't want to talk you into it, the economic success proves them right!

So, now I make conclusion - and wish all here a nice and contemplative Christmas.
(Even if that sounds a little strange in a forum full of perverts).

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
My game is not going to Day 50, its ends with the sex scene of F&D at the end of Day 49. M I doing something wrong, how do I get the endings??
P.S. I am playing the compressed version.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I knew there was a reason I liked Desert Stalker as much as Dating My Daughter. It has a lot of the same tags as DMD. This pic is with only 8 of them so it's a nice alternative with a MUCH darker path. This makes me ask the question, now that this game is finished, what's next for MrDots? We got a preview of Melody and a preview of Sunshine Love before they came out. This game is now finished. Melody has been finished for a while. And honestly, I don't really keep up with Sunshine Love. So surely there is something on the horizon, hopefully with a little more drama in it or will other games take that crown now? :unsure:

1671902055366.png

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This is disappointing coming from a Mr Dot team member. Makes me feel like the story got co-opted midway. That's the kind of shit that made me stop supporting you guys. Simply no respect at all for a part of your supporters. Instead of an interesting story with choices and twist and turns we got a straight line, no deviation.

Sure the story is about MC and his Daughter, but the name was "Dating my Daughter" not "Dating, marrying and impregnating my daughter and his friends as I'm the only man existing". There was clear corruption thread (the whole leveling system popping up once in a while) With the possibility expanding based on certain kink. But in the end Vanilla is the least controversial flavor and you got bills to pay.

Is there a lot of Mormons here? Looking at how much VN basically do the whole sister-wives thing It looks a lot like y'all just want to move to Utah and have half a dozen sister-wives.
If hypersever says anytihng it's best to ignore it, he never brings any value to anything with his comments. He's just rude to anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's probably one of the reasons the game has become as it is. Given what he says here,
It's pretty clear he's an issue.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Jokes aside...how do I unlock ending 1?
Since the guy you asked who worked on the game refuses to answer, sure the answer is in the op with the walkthrough but still. He's a great guy, really he is.
You need to have 500 love points and every route set to no aside from Daddy daughter.
No pregnancy so Dee doesn't get the infuencer role and gets the working with Koko job instead.
So you need 500 before that point around when you talk to the 3 judges.
You can just google renpy save editor and change love points to 500 unless you have it already and click on the thing and change all the routes to no. No sharing with anyone is Ending 1

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I knew there was a reason I liked Desert Stalker as much as Dating My Daughter. It has a lot of the same tags as DMD. This pic is with only 8 of them so it's a nice alternative with a MUCH darker path. This makes me ask the question, now that this game is finished, what's next for MrDots? We got a preview of Melody and a preview of Sunshine Love before they came out. This game is now finished. Melody has been finished for a while. And honestly, I don't really keep up with Sunshine Love. So surely there is something on the horizon, hopefully with a little more drama in it or will other games take that crown now? :unsure:
I don't like Sunshine Love at all, I liked Melody at first, it got a little stale and the sex scenes were uninspired towards the end.
But I would still recommend not to start working on a second title while working on Sunshine Love.
DmD there was a reason they had to work on two titles and it was because of getting kicked of patreon.
Now that DmD is finished that reason is gone and they can focus on one game at a time.
Which is always the smarter for creating a good product. I can't speak for what is smarter financially, but both projects suffer when you work on two at the same time. That much is obvious from both DmD and Melody.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Since the guy you asked who worked on the game refuses to answer, sure the answer is in the op with the walkthrough but still. He's a great guy, really he is.
You need to have 500 love points and every route set to no aside from Daddy daughter.
No pregnancy so Dee doesn't get the infuencer role and gets the working with Koko job instead.
So you need 500 before that point around when you talk to the 3 judges.
You can just google renpy save editor and change love points to 500 unless you have it already and click on the thing and change all the routes to no. No sharing with anyone is Ending 1
Thanks! You're the best!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
Just curious on how long before the last update for this will be ready?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
well - basicially we have a 100% non-ntr and non-sharing policy in general.
Long time ago as Jeff Steel was still onboard, HE was the one who convinced MrDots to include that sharing-crap.
The team agreed, and we went for a try - and it failed.
Long ago I remember talking to Jeff about this game and the impression I got was he was on the anti sharing side of the writers team. Now I feel betrayed lmao.

jokes Aside where did he go? Why did he leave and Is he doing ok?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes