Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
WoW after a bad update AGES ago I totally forgot this even existed WOW it toke them this long to finish ?

Genuine surprised... I mean apparently it is finished which is great can't count the countless that just never do.. but wow totally forgot this.

*Edit*
Will be adding it too list of currently playing games and "games" now though and hope it worth it, just wow.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
"Continue Martin Path", ends up not seeing him or having him be mentioned after that morning ever again, like he never existed in the first place, this game is so sloppy, if you add paths, at least have the balls to stick to it to the very end, and at least give endings to every path combination you make, but many characters that had paths were sadly dropped, yet heir path variable stayed behind in the tracker, just to let us know what could've been if the devs cared.

It's also very disappointing that only 1 ending had to do with he love points, and it's very specifically maxing out love points at 500, no pregnancy, D-only, there should have been more TV show host ending variations, there are also no bad endings because of low love points (beneath a certain amount) with every different path variation, you guys just slapped a "good enough" sticker on it after the 15 endings currently in the game, that's very lazy, there should have been more than 100 endings, and that's still low balling it, so many possible combinations.

Also weird that to knock up Cassandra, Elena and Jennifer/Georgina, you need to be with all of them at the same time, we have to choose between Jennifer and Georgina though, for some reason they are exclusive, you could've easily made them both pursuable at the same time, to sum it up, you can't knock up anyone besides D unless you're with 3 other women as well, and then they all get pregnant (if pregnancy is on of course), very disappointing, same as Elena and Jennifer refusing to get married, though their reason for that makes at least a little sense, still not much though, why would they need their family's approval, they're adults.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
This game started out with what appeared to be a much more corruption and taboo focus with even bestiality in the future tags. Then at some point the direction of the game clearly changed with even swinging taking a very late game backseat. When you do this in a very slow burn game you can really burn people who are hoping for that build up that never comes. Maybe give people a heads up when a drastic change of vision takes place. I didn't learn that certain kinks were being abandoned entirely in a SS or patreon post but here on a pirate forum.

Jun 28, 2018
Merry Christmas to all first off!

So the last saves I had were from 0.35, which I believe was up until the until of day 49. I downloaded the new 1.00 and copied over saves, the first one I loaded up crashed, so I picked a different save and it worked. It let me get passed all of Koko's event until they are banging in like 6 positions at the hotel room before they have to head back home and the game just drops to main menu at the same spot every time (which I believe is the actual end of day 49). Doesn't matter which save I use. Here is the traceback for anyone who may be able to help:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 328, in dis_block
NameError: global name 'can_cont' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 101, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 670, in event
if not self.allow_dismiss():
File "game/options.rpy", line 328, in dis_block
NameError: global name 'can_cont' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 1.00
Sun Dec 25 01:32:42 2022

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
Still not updated for the completed version? Guess im waiting again

Reactions: Hellothere93
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes