My2002415

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-23
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: MrDots Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 - 1.00
Language: English
Other games: Melody - Sunshine Love
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Chapter 1-3

Extras: - Walkthrough/Scene Mod - Italian Translation* - Walkthrough - Fan Sign
Maldus thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 1759295 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715 View attachment 1007643
I have read on the game's website that the end of chapter 4 came down and I downloaded this chapter before the update. Was this update downloaded?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hey Dylan, can you help me my last save from ch2 didnt import to ch3, am i missing something?
Uhm from what I remember the game should import your save automatically, but I played it so long ago that I'm not sure honestly, in case I will try a fast playthrough and let you know. :)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
OMG i already finish ch4. that was full of emotion game but I still prefer the other game; Melody. tbh that game made me cry at the end. overall Great Job and an absolute amazing game. can't wait to start Sunshine Love.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
well - basicially we have a 100% non-ntr and non-sharing policy in general.
Long time ago as Jeff Steel was still onboard, HE was the one who convinced MrDots to include that sharing-crap.
The team agreed, and we went for a try - and it failed. You know all those rage and senseless discussions. All the hate and fights. All the bashing and kink-shaming.....
We just get sooo sick of all that, so we went back to our roots (no ntr - no sharing) in our future updates.
Go and thank those, who got greedy and kept demanding and demanding for more.
You know what you get, when you dmand? right - you get NOTHING.

The people raged and told us how many supporters we will lose, because their group is soooo big.
You know what? we might have lost a few - maybe a dozen, maybe 2-3 dozen....
... But same time now overall we have more active supporters than we had ever before when counting SS and patreon together.
So what now?
Oh boiiiii - they were wrong. Seems they aren't that important as they think. Maybe tehy arent that many as it seems.
People - 90% of all players over here aren't our supporters at all - So (talking to all out there who might feel "ignored" because we didn't add Martin content) PLEASE stop thinking you are important in ANY way. We tried it once to listen, but we regret bitterly - so we will not listen anymore and do as we want - take it... or leave it.
NTRkeks on suicide watch, it's over.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
well - basicially we have a 100% non-ntr and non-sharing policy in general.
Long time ago as Jeff Steel was still onboard, HE was the one who convinced MrDots to include that sharing-crap.
The team agreed, and we went for a try - and it failed. You know all those rage and senseless discussions. All the hate and fights. All the bashing and kink-shaming.....
We just get sooo sick of all that, so we went back to our roots (no ntr - no sharing) in our future updates.
Go and thank those, who got greedy and kept demanding and demanding for more.
You know what you get, when you dmand? right - you get NOTHING.

The people raged and told us how many supporters we will lose, because their group is soooo big.
You know what? we might have lost a few - maybe a dozen, maybe 2-3 dozen....
... But same time now overall we have more active supporters than we had ever before when counting SS and patreon together.
So what now?
Oh boiiiii - they were wrong. Seems they aren't that important as they think. Maybe tehy arent that many as it seems.
People - 90% of all players over here aren't our supporters at all - So (talking to all out there who might feel "ignored" because we didn't add Martin content) PLEASE stop thinking you are important in ANY way. We tried it once to listen, but we regret bitterly - so we will not listen anymore and do as we want - take it... or leave it.
Been a long while since I played SL, so he was the source of the drama with the girlfriend and open relationship, it didn't feel like that on Melody. It takes one bad actor to fuck up a game's story and direction, the writer of Freeloading Family fucked up the ending and others writers fuck up what I assume are the creators' visions. I'm glad he had no influence on Melody, I love that VN although a bit lean on other LIs content but twas sweet with Melody.

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
These devs are hella funny about their "non sharing policy". Considering daughter has lesbian sex multiple times with other girls.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes