jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The game is whatever people think about it, but the truly dismaying revelation is that the dev team intends to continue a two-game process. Which means they're artificially delaying the development schedule of every single game they write. When Patreon banned incest, the hybrid strategy to fund and release DmD made complete sense. Now it's just, well...

Every single game they initiate will take twice as long to complete. This doesn't have to be the case. This is their choice.
Where'd you get that from? I think you're thinking the "what if" game/scenes is their next major game.

1672026591143.png

From what I can tell, they plan on completing SL before working on the next proper game. The "What if" DMD thing isn't a real game.

However, I think they'll make a 2nd game eventually. I think they'd lose a chunk of fans if they don't.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and zehyr

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
am i stupid or is the .exe file from chapter 1 missing? I've dowloaded all the chapters but chapter 1 is the only folder where the exe file is missing

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man I knew this day will come, but I wasn't ready for sure. I love this game and it finally ending is really closing a chapter...
I will miss those characters dearly. Hope the next game has them in some cameos.
Since I got the harem ending this is already the best one for sure. Is there a ending with the mother?

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
The game is whatever people think about it, but the truly dismaying revelation is that the dev team intends to continue a two-game process. Which means they're artificially delaying the development schedule of every single game they write. When Patreon banned incest, the hybrid strategy to fund and release DmD made complete sense. Now it's just, well...

Every single game they initiate will take twice as long to complete. This doesn't have to be the case. This is their choice.
I mean, you do realize that things like creative burnout, and writer's block are things, right? Many creatives (not just Adult Game devs) work on multiple projects simultaneously so that they can switch from one to the other when their creative juices stop flowing, or they hit a wall when writing the script. Sometimes it helps to work on something entirely different to give the brain a break. If it is one writer working on both projects then having that freedom could end up with both games moving faster (and being better quality) than they would have individually. That's not to say that the two games would release sooner than if they focused on one, but that two games done this way would release sooner than if they were done one after the other as opposed to simultaneously.

There's also the possibility that with any team larger than a solitary individual, workflows can be optimized to have two different pipelines working side-by-side to make sure that everyone always has something to do, instead of an entire down-line waiting on, say, the writer to give them a script, so they can continue working on posing, rendering or coding.

Do I know if either of these scenarios is the case? No, but to just immediately assume that they are choosing to deliberately take twice as long to complete games is extremely cynical. We don't know what their workflow is, or their reasoning behind wanting to work on multiple projects at a time. Maybe you're right and they just want to make everyone wait and keep paying (despite the fact that it's very likely most of their ongoing supporters aren't just looking for one game to be finished and then plan on dropping their support), or maybe they want to have two teams working separately, or to give their writer the option to switch games when he starts to burn out on one, or maybe they just have two ideas and don't want to only focus on the one and then forget the other. Who knows?

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Mr.Dots I want to thank you for finishing this VN, you did it with class and style in the fashion you set out, folks will talk about real life etc. but this is a VN/game not real world so one has to remember that, the story was over all good, yes there are parts given time you most likely would have done better but those who demand an update in a timely fashion get what they get, I am just happy with this conclusion, and I will grant that parts are harder to dismiss than others but again it is a story so let it go. Again well done and thank you.

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
I don’t understand why the author of this visual novel is being praised? There are obvious problems with anatomy, a bunch of empty and meaningless conversations, a boring plot. The case when the game is too overrated. Personally, I see one plus - the game is not abandoned and brought to an end.
This game was a trailblazer, a template if you will. Classic literature is not defined by what it is, but by how it impacted other writers, and so it is with visual novels.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Is there more than one route for the relationship in the game...if so can someone help with the variables to be entered for a corruption path in chapter 2. Dont need the lovey dovey shit though. Just the corruption stuff like sharing and bdsm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, any "all in" with all chapter's version is planned ? thank
maybe in future but now no.

I tried getting that but couldn't. How do you get it?
that might be 1 of extra scenes which will be in standalone update.

am i stupid or is the .exe file from chapter 1 missing? I've dowloaded all the chapters but chapter 1 is the only folder where the exe file is missing
your antivirus ate it.

The bonus render didn't unlock for me after unlocking all endings.
there's a bug which will be fixed later and currently just do 1 route to end again and it unlocks.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Each chapter, otherwise the others wouldn't be listed in the download section, common sense is becoming really uncommon, seeing as how many people here ask this question.
Well since you were kind enough to provide an answer, I'll answer your passive-agressive statement.
You say "common sense is becoming really uncommon". I'd agree with you IF the older chapters weren't hidden behind a spoiler tag.
Since any newcomer coming in this thread would check what is available, and see:
- visible ch4,
- hidden ch1-3, the "common sense" is conflicted because:
it can mean:
- ch4 is the whole game, and the rest is hidden for archive purpose (but it's not like that in other threads, maybe it's a "each OP his style" thing?)
- ch1-3 is part required to play the full game, then why is it in spoiler tag? would the newcomer want to play only the last part? what is the point?

Therefore, a question.

Next time, please do not see a question from only your informed point of view, but also from the point of view of the one posing the question. THanks and have a good day.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well since you were kind enough to provide an answer, I'll answer your passive-agressive statement.
You say "common sense is becoming really uncommon". I'd agree with you IF the older chapters weren't hidden behind a spoiler tag.
Since any newcomer coming in this thread would check what is available, and see:
- visible ch4,
- hidden ch1-3, the "common sense" is conflicted because:
it can mean:
- ch4 is the whole game, and the rest is hidden for archive purpose (but it's not like that in other threads, maybe it's a "each OP his style" thing?)
- ch1-3 is part required to play the full game, then why is it in spoiler tag? would the newcomer want to play only the last part? what is the point?

Therefore, a question.

Next time, please do not see a question from only your informed point of view, but also from the point of view of the one posing the question. THanks and have a good day.
Or you could just read the OP... :FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to make op looking cleaner and f95 mods expect that new players figure out that ch1-3 are needed too.

could try reporting op and tell them to add text there saying ch1-3 needed for full game.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes