YxmeRedd

Apr 25, 2022
Hello y'all merry christmas ! Can you tell me how many points we supposed to have at the end of CH.3 ? cause i lost my saves of the ch1, ch2 and 3 so i don't remember how many points i had. I wanna start the CH4 but i cant rn :(

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
First time playing.

Custom names weren't showing for me in Chapter 1.

Got it working now. Thought I'd share the edited file. (goes in the "game" folder)

note: Only works on New Games.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Hello brothers... I need some help...
My hard drive got corrupted, and I lost all my data. I managed to retrieve some of the data but lost saves of few games including this one.... Can somebody give me any save file between Day-25 and Day-29?

zxc0037

Jul 15, 2018
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
ch 4 1.0 ?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The game is whatever people think about it, but the truly dismaying revelation is that the dev team intends to continue a two-game process. Which means they're artificially delaying the development schedule of every single game they write. When Patreon banned incest, the hybrid strategy to fund and release DmD made complete sense. Now it's just, well...

Every single game they initiate will take twice as long to complete. This doesn't have to be the case. This is their choice.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
How come this is designated completed when the story still needs a proper ending
Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not the ending.

The game is whatever people think about it, but the truly dismaying revelation is that the dev team intends to continue a two-game process. Which means they're artificially delaying the development schedule of every single game they write. When Patreon banned incest, the hybrid strategy to fund and release DmD made complete sense. Now it's just, well...

Every single game they initiate will take twice as long to complete. This doesn't have to be the case. This is their choice.
Or it could mean they have two different groups and it takes just as long because of writing/render time and such. There can be a bunch of reasons why they don't focus on one thing and just pump it out. Probably because patrons like to know their money is always going to something. Then again, you don't know and neither do I. Either way if you're here and playing for free......who cares? Its speculation.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Or it could mean they have two different groups
No, it means they're choosing to develop two games at the same time, thus doubling the time each will take to complete. It's simple math. Do you actually think Melody and Sunshine Love are aimed at disparate audiences? What's the audience for the upcoming game, bestiality and vore? I kinda doubt it.

There can be a bunch of reasons why they don't focus on one thing and just pump it out.
Yes, there could. One is that one of their games can't be funded via Patreon because it's about incest, and so they can fund it by developing a game that Patreon doesn't forbid, which is a genius move. The other is that neither of their games couldn't be funded via Patreon and they're deliberately choosing to double their development time because...well, c'mon. Everyone sees it. Except, I guess, you.

If I had a widget for which I could get people to pay $10 today, or $20 in a month, and my customers didn't appear to care how much they paid or how long it took to receive their widget, I'd obviously take the $20 for half the work. That's not the case here, since the producer of said widget isn't working at half-capacity, but it's unquestionably what fans of a particular project are paying for.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Where'd you get that from? I think you're thinking the "what if" game/scenes is their next major game.

1672026591143.png

From what I can tell, they plan on completing SL before working on the next proper game. The "What if" DMD thing isn't a real game.

However, I think they'll make a 2nd game eventually. I think they'd lose a chunk of fans if they don't.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and zehyr

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
am i stupid or is the .exe file from chapter 1 missing? I've dowloaded all the chapters but chapter 1 is the only folder where the exe file is missing

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes