Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I don’t understand why the author of this visual novel is being praised? There are obvious problems with anatomy, a bunch of empty and meaningless conversations, a boring plot. The case when the game is too overrated. Personally, I see one plus - the game is not abandoned and brought to an end.
The only reason I can think of is that it was one of the first big F/D incest games when incest games were starting to soar in popularity. Other than that, this game is subpar in almost every aspect. There are way better games nowadays, but MrDots has a 6 year headstart building up a fanbase.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Congrats and well done MrDots Games for completing Dating My Daughter, one of the earliest adult VNs I had played (even before becoming a member on this site).

I don't remember exactly when I drop/stop playing this game but it was somewhere when the dating part was done and they become a couple. Now, it is completed, I can play it for completion, especially getting all the 16 endings.

Thank you for the share and making this game. All the best for Sunshine Love and future project. Cheers.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Two questions:

How hard is the latest Update in regards to long dialogues where F talks about everything nobody likes to know?

And does the Daughter get a personality other than "I do what Daddy wants and I cannot function as a human being without my Daddy"?

Reactions: Priappus

rdrghthnd

Oct 20, 2017
Really cool to see this game finally finished. I started playing way back during chapter 1 so it's been a long journey.

My main criticism is it's a shame we finally got an animated sex scene with pregnant Dee, and in one of the poses her pregnant belly is completely hidden behind her leg. Seems like that's the thing you want to see if you've played the pregnancy route. Hopefully we can get another pose in the tidying up updates next year that actually shows it off better

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can only reach one ending and none of the others becase (acording to the WT) all other endings require less than 500 points and i have exactly 500. There is no way to set the points to less than 500 in the relationships although everything can be set there to different options.. How did you guys manage to have less than 500 points? I have 500 since the last update..

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I can only reach one ending and none of the others becase (acording to the WT) all other endings require les than 500 points and i have exactly 500. There is no way to set the points to less than 500 in the relationships although everything can be set there to different options.. How did you guys manage to have less than 500 points? I have 500 since the last update..
Google "save editor online"

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I used to play DMD before, but since the game was 100% finished, I decided to play again. I wanted to ask a question on day 8, does choosing Bikini or Gym clothes change anything? Also, does the color of the bikini make a difference? (I know choosing a bikini or Gym clothes changes the route, but I'm talking about later events.)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Last I heard, Lord Ashram, the creator of the mod after Lain disappeared, has been in the hospital since early December. Not sure when they'll be out, but keep your ear to the ground. There's bound to be news at some point.
ahh ok. Thanks

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Well I lost my harddrive over a year ago (early ch3 i think) and now that its finished I'm all "I'll go back and replay this."
Thing's fucking long. I remember there used to be saves or something for this. Anyone know where they went?

Really dont wanna have to redo every path all over again through chapters 1 and 2.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes