tania

Jun 30, 2017
So to see all endings just:

Better with a save before the sex in the end of day49 so you can change the relations in menu, if you dont have one you only miss some dialogue in bed at start of day50.

In day50 to see all 6 (+6 pregnance on ) endings just click on the daughter icon and change the relation with girls.

Endings 15+ 1(after unlock all 15 you get just a pic of congratulation)
(turn on/off all treesomes/relations with the rest of girls) and turn on/off pregnance to see that ending.

Only d (on/off preg)
d+e (on/off preg)
d+j (on/off preg)
d+e+j (on/off preg)
d+g (on/off preg)
d+g+e (on/off preg)
d on tv-show (love must be lower then 500) (no preg iirc)
d+e+j+c (only in preg)
d+e+g+c (only in preg)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
d on tv-show (love must be lower then 500) (no preg iirc)
The only ending where love points matter, it needs to be at 500, not a single point less, you're right about the no preg thing though, but you also need d-only for this one.

no one here

May 15, 2017
i need help i didnt get the foursome with elena and Jennifer they dont show up at the end of the party just daughter sex scene and the game just ends goes to main menu dont get any endings

Last edited:
Reactions: Endymion00

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I regularly got amazed of how many fellow pervs in here would be really happy living in the other side of the Wall with their daughters, getting them pregnated once and again. After being all my sexual active life struggling to not knock up real girls, really can't see the appeal to do the opposite with fantasy girls. But as they said, everyone with his kink of choice.

May 31, 2018
Is this game finally done for good or will it have other updates in the future? Like bonus etc, you know...it's so unreal that one of the oldest game (since 2016) actual has a finish, just wow o_O

Reactions: bummiboy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game finally done for good or will it have other updates in the future? Like bonus etc, you know...it's so unreal that one of the oldest game (since 2016) actual has a finish, just wow o_O
only left is extras next year which shows fantasy scenes and possible remake in distant future.

Reactions: 09110212

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Wait...WAIT...hang on...did someone actually FINISH a game that got more than three updates?! Holy crap, it's a miracle.

All kidding aside, I hope that Mr. Dots is incredibly proud of what he's made. After getting dropped by Patreon I doubt most people would have blamed him if he quit, but the fact that he made a game this long, that was this consistent in its quality and actually managed to finish it, and not just "finish" it (IE "I'm bored, so here's a hasty final update") is a hell of an accomplishment.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Do I know if either of these scenarios is the case? No
Exactly. You're constructing elaborate fantastical lunacies to excuse a purely economic decision. Is the Dots team about to launch a game entirely unlike the three games they've already released? If you believe the histrionic member of the team who still posts here, very much not. They have a mission, they have rigid fences, and until there's a personnel change there's never going to be anything else.

If I wanted to buy a Toyota, and I told them I'd pay them $15K for the car right now, but they countered with an offer to make me wait a month and pay $30K to deliver the car, I wouldn't take that deal. But for Toyota it would be an absolute coup. The Dots team is double-charging people for games they don't necessarily want to support. They probably will, in that the devs have made it pretty clear what they're going to produce, which will always adhere to a predictable template, and that's a financially clever plan. From the perspective of the developer, this is lucrative genius. People get half of what they're paying for each and every month.

From the perspective of a potential supporter, it's different. "Pay me twice as much money for half the content" is the current business plan. Would I agree to that? No.

Reactions: oaiki

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If you want to do different things, then split the teams. One project does their thing, the other does theirs. Let people support who they want.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes