DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can only reach one ending and none of the others becase (acording to the WT) all other endings require less than 500 points and i have exactly 500. There is no way to set the points to less than 500 in the relationships although everything can be set there to different options.. How did you guys manage to have less than 500 points? I have 500 since the last update..
Download Ren'Py Save Editor, it's more accurate and has a bigger list of variables than the online version, and you also don't have to wait between edits in the downloaded version.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
Hi thanks fot your work. There is the new and Last update of CH4. Please update the mod. Thanks :) :)

• Angry
Reactions: cxx and shawnnation

tania

Jun 30, 2017
So to see all endings just:

Better with a save before the sex in the end of day49 so you can change the relations in menu, if you dont have one you only miss some dialogue in bed at start of day50.

In day50 to see all 6 (+6 pregnance on ) endings just click on the daughter icon and change the relation with girls.

Endings 15+ 1(after unlock all 15 you get just a pic of congratulation)
(turn on/off all treesomes/relations with the rest of girls) and turn on/off pregnance to see that ending.

Only d (on/off preg)
d+e (on/off preg)
d+j (on/off preg)
d+e+j (on/off preg)
d+g (on/off preg)
d+g+e (on/off preg)
d on tv-show (love must be lower then 500) (no preg iirc)
d+e+j+c (only in preg)
d+e+g+c (only in preg)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
d on tv-show (love must be lower then 500) (no preg iirc)
The only ending where love points matter, it needs to be at 500, not a single point less, you're right about the no preg thing though, but you also need d-only for this one.

no one here

May 15, 2017
i need help i didnt get the foursome with elena and Jennifer they dont show up at the end of the party just daughter sex scene and the game just ends goes to main menu dont get any endings

Last edited:
Reactions: Endymion00

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I regularly got amazed of how many fellow pervs in here would be really happy living in the other side of the Wall with their daughters, getting them pregnated once and again. After being all my sexual active life struggling to not knock up real girls, really can't see the appeal to do the opposite with fantasy girls. But as they said, everyone with his kink of choice.

May 31, 2018
Is this game finally done for good or will it have other updates in the future? Like bonus etc, you know...it's so unreal that one of the oldest game (since 2016) actual has a finish, just wow o_O

Reactions: bummiboy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game finally done for good or will it have other updates in the future? Like bonus etc, you know...it's so unreal that one of the oldest game (since 2016) actual has a finish, just wow o_O
only left is extras next year which shows fantasy scenes and possible remake in distant future.

Reactions: 09110212

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Wait...WAIT...hang on...did someone actually FINISH a game that got more than three updates?! Holy crap, it's a miracle.

All kidding aside, I hope that Mr. Dots is incredibly proud of what he's made. After getting dropped by Patreon I doubt most people would have blamed him if he quit, but the fact that he made a game this long, that was this consistent in its quality and actually managed to finish it, and not just "finish" it (IE "I'm bored, so here's a hasty final update") is a hell of an accomplishment.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes