dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I played the update last Friday and then went on with my Christmas so I've had some time to reflect on what was aVERY disappointing update. It seemed to me that the reappearing title cards "1 week later" etc covered up scenes that MrDots and team did get round to finishing. A limp end to what was, for me, one of the main reasons I came to this site.

Reactions: slackster and zehyr

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
I have read a few comments about this last update being a bit underwhelming. I can sort of understand this thinking as it is to me a wrapping up of the story and isn't like the standard DMD update (originally following 2 days in the story). I was curious if someone who has played this update not on its own but together with the previous update or 2 if the conclusion to the story was more satisfying.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
i truly dont
I have read a few comments about this last update being a bit underwhelming. I can sort of understand this thinking as it is to me a wrapping up of the story and isn't like the standard DMD update (originally following 2 days in the story). I was curious if someone who has played this update not on its own but together with the previous update or 2 if the conclusion to the story was more satisfying.
i dont care what other people saying or talking or what comments u seen my answer to those people is IDGAF , this game was & always be the best great work to all who help on making it truly the best game , so the haters can cry away ;)

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Anyone got some more specific criterias for the TV show ending?
It's the only one I'm missing and no matter how low I set the love var and having no extra relationships before the party on day 49 I keep ending up with the "Just the Three of Us" ending.

Tried changing the corruption var from 14 onward but no changes.

Oct 10, 2022
Anyone got some more specific criterias for the TV show ending?
It's the only one I'm missing and no matter how low I set the love var and having no extra relationships before the party on day 49 I keep ending up with the "Just the Three of Us" ending.

Tried changing the corruption var from 14 onward but no changes.
I did 500 LP, no other relation and no pregnancy before the party. It did work for me.

Reactions: vnpowa

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Strangest ending ever.
Grandpa?
Ratchel will be alone regardless. He looks good enough for another 10 years or so.
And what about Lucas?'
I guess Tyra tool his role for a better ending.
And no Jennifer either unless you want no relationship with Georgina.
Maybe in a year or so I will play that path.
Why not inclide Jennifer in that path with Georgina?
Maybe this game could use a remake to explain a lot of things we didn't get to see.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I don’t know if a conventional remake (major changes to renders and story) is in the cards.

Hyperserver correct me if I’m wrong but I think they are planning to do a quality update of grammar check and story check to fix any story inconsistency. Maybe they’ll add a few renders and extend animation scenes here and there too. But it’ll be after fantasy scenes so probably a long way off.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes