vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Anyone got some more specific criterias for the TV show ending?
It's the only one I'm missing and no matter how low I set the love var and having no extra relationships before the party on day 49 I keep ending up with the "Just the Three of Us" ending.

Tried changing the corruption var from 14 onward but no changes.

Oct 10, 2022
Anyone got some more specific criterias for the TV show ending?
It's the only one I'm missing and no matter how low I set the love var and having no extra relationships before the party on day 49 I keep ending up with the "Just the Three of Us" ending.

Tried changing the corruption var from 14 onward but no changes.
I did 500 LP, no other relation and no pregnancy before the party. It did work for me.

Reactions: vnpowa

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Strangest ending ever.
Grandpa?
Ratchel will be alone regardless. He looks good enough for another 10 years or so.
And what about Lucas?'
I guess Tyra tool his role for a better ending.
And no Jennifer either unless you want no relationship with Georgina.
Maybe in a year or so I will play that path.
Why not inclide Jennifer in that path with Georgina?
Maybe this game could use a remake to explain a lot of things we didn't get to see.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I don’t know if a conventional remake (major changes to renders and story) is in the cards.

Hyperserver correct me if I’m wrong but I think they are planning to do a quality update of grammar check and story check to fix any story inconsistency. Maybe they’ll add a few renders and extend animation scenes here and there too. But it’ll be after fantasy scenes so probably a long way off.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don’t know if a conventional remake (major changes to renders and story) is in the cards.

Hyperserver correct me if I’m wrong but I think they are planning to do a quality update of grammar check and story check to fix any story inconsistency. Maybe they’ll add a few renders and extend animation scenes here and there too. But it’ll be after fantasy scenes so probably a long way off.
100% correct.

There is also no plan to change the story in any ways aside bugfixes, grammarfixes and redo of some renders plus adding music

Reactions: White Lamp

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Going across the game ending pics, I am still missing endings 1, 14, and 16. Can someone point me in the right combo direction? :)

Oct 10, 2022
Going across the game ending pics, I am still missing endings 1, 14, and 16. Can someone point me in the right combo direction? :)
Well there are no 16, 15 is an achivement if you did all other endings. 14 is Jen, Elena, Dee and Cas with babies ending. Basically you need to have relation with all and Dee must be pregnant. 1 is tv host ending. No relationship, 500 LP(not sure about this) and no pregnancy before the party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomeOldFart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And what about Lucas?'
I guess Tyra tool his role for a better ending.
lucas moved to other game (until gets jailed again so if dots 4th needs antagonist he might pop up again), tyra might end up working on mcdonalds since her modelling career is in ruins.

Oct 10, 2022
Ok here is a pic of what I need:

View attachment 2272224
Ok, you are missing tv host ending, extended family ending and thank you for playing one.

thank you for playing is the easiest one, you just need to finish all other endings.

extended family ending is the one you end up Dee, Cassandra, Elena and Georgina with Dee pregnant. You turn off Jennifer by clicking Daughter's photo at upper right corner. Then turn on Georgina. Also you may want to load a save from before wedding. Make sure that Cassandra, Elena, Georgina and Pregnancy is on.

TV show host is a little bit tricky. You should load a save before party and turn off all other relationships. Also turn off the pregnancy and make sure LPis on 500 points. This should give you the ending.

Have fun, good luck.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, you are missing tv host ending, extended family ending and thank you for playing one.

thank you for playing is the easiest one, you just need to finish all other endings.

extended family ending is the one you end up Dee, Cassandra, Elena and Georgina with Dee pregnant. You turn off Jennifer by clicking Daughter's photo at upper right corner. Then turn on Georgina. Also you may want to load a save from before wedding. Make sure that Cassandra, Elena, Georgina and Pregnancy is on.

TV show host is a little bit tricky. You should load a save before party and turn off all other relationships. Also turn off the pregnancy and make sure LPis on 500 points. This should give you the ending.

Have fun, good luck.
Thank You! :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Ok here is a pic of what I need:

View attachment 2272224
1st is the tv show ending, have 500 LP, no pregnancy, and no other relationship, not even sharing, just to be safe, before the party.
14th is extended family, but with Georgina instead of Jennifer.
16th is a reward for getting all other endings, once you get all 15, get another ending real quick and it will be there.

Edit: I seem to have been a little bit slower than the other person.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
I hope the mod will be updated soon!!! TIA

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.80 star(s) 323 Votes