Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Started off so good with chapter 1 and 2 being well above average. And then it slowly went downhill over a lenghty time and straight into the ravine where it is now.
But it got finished which makes it still better then 80% of the games on this site! Just thank the Ren'py dev's for the way the control button on your keyboard can be used.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah it's sad in the end the game has turned very vanilla with not stakes at all. Too many insecure players force what could have been a very interesting corruption story into a bland predictable story. Mr Dot's team is so scared of losing Patron they end up making something very insipid and shallow.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I've played up until about midway through chapter 3 last year or so and decided to leave it until the game is complete, now that it is is it worth finishing?

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I hope someone sees this message.

Let me get this straight you want me to download chapter 1 chapter 2 and chapter 3 before downloading chapter 4?

Why couldn't the dev have it all in one where we can just download chapter 1-4.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I think DMD was the first AVN I ever played 5 or 6 Years ago. Its great to see it finally coming to an end.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Personally, as beautifully endowed the daughter is and my God she is well endowed, I would have been ecstatic if her boobs were a lot smaller, A cup or B cup at the most. Even though in real life there are young girls who develop greatly at very young ages, usually it is not the case. Girls with huge breasts just automatically look older than they are, and the opposite is also true, girls with smaller breasts automatically look younger. As beautiful as Dee is, Jennifer, was the one that rocked my boat. Put Dee's face on Jennifer's body and you have my dream girl.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes