iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
"Once I see the inconsistencies I cannot un-see them because they are now in your face." Is something along the lines I mentioned. It becomes glaring overtime and sometimes really messes with your head. I hope this kinda shows some people how this game is really done and such. But oh well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is still a great story so far and I can look past the inconsistencies.:cool:

Reactions: RobJoy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The 2nd frame : "him" refers to D's putative boyfriend, Frank. Since players do not know when the first day (of nine) started, we cannot use this as a reference.
Yes I know I said it was the last time up above but I had to post this adding 2 more weeks for a total of 1 month more to the vacation. adding a month to the vaction.jpg

Reactions: Dolphin3000

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Okay it still is wrong though. Because once again you are actually referring to other games in general.
I think you have misunderstood what the "breakneck speed" remark is referring to, you seem to believe that it is referring to the rate at which the game development process itself is progressing.

I believe it is referring to the speed at which the relationship between the father and daughter is progressing, which could be considered to be quite fast for the little time they have actually spent in each others company if you compared it to a similar Real-World example.

Reactions: RobJoy

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
OMG what a shitstorm! But

I played 0.13 and I liked it!

I really liked the outfits (OMG the apron!), the squirting, the progression of the relationship and mostly the progression of the story. Also there were more scenes without makeup!

What I didn't like:
- since dad photoshoot was in another update I expected more from it...(serious lack of "choose the outfit")
- the handjob scene in the office was very sexy but the ending was disappointing. Cumming in the mug?! Really?! It doesn't even make sense!
- I realized in some scenes D's butt is too much "loli" for me...:confounded:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with almost all you said. The mug scene was funny. It was so unexpected it could just happen like that, except I think they would have had a tissue alternative. But I think they did that on purpose to lead to a swallowing situation in the future.

The photoshoot was needed to change or get rid of the bad guy. It could just change because he still has his friend around the place. Maybe some pictures were taken by that guy. There could be blackmail.

However, I totally agree with you on the progression. The daughter has started to wake up to sex. She will masturbate but miss Daddy's hands and fingers and cock. She will explore herself. Making it easier for her to leap to full sex with him. It will become an obsession. I understand how she will feel.

I can the wait.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Wow - so much emotion. The game is not for quick wanking. It is a story. It takes time to unfold. There are some issues I am sure, but is it bloody excellent. For me it is one of the few that even tries to see into the female mind. I get it that girls are objects...sexual objects...for a lot of guys. Men are often that way for girls too. The number of stories that have a female perspective is tiny.

So if you don't like it, or you see an issue. Then make your point. Stop hogging the space. Others like the story and did not count the days (I didn't and I have played it end to end several times). Now I have my version of the storyline saved and it is important to me for my enjoyment. No more noise, it is beginning to ruin it for me. Thanks

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Yes. The F/D separation could only happen after D's big (we're talking HUGE) O. At the very least D can begin a personal discovery of her own awakened sensuality.
I doubt the separation will last long. In any case, the reunion will be intense...
I must admit I was jealous of her "huge O"...but then again I don't like having to wash the sheets all the time...

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I think you have misunderstood what the "breakneck speed" remark is referring to, you seem to believe that it is referring to the rate at which the game development process itself is progressing.

I believe it is referring to the speed at which the relationship between the father and daughter is progressing, which could be considered to be quite fast for the little time they have actually spent in each others company if you compared it to a similar Real-World example.
No I am not. If you read way back when the first time he mentioned it, told me that the game was 3D and not many other 3D games came close to the progression and development in time. That's the thing I am confused b/c he has changed his statement or basically is contradicting himself. Please don't comment on something that you didn't see the whole convo on. It goes way back. Like 6 pages or more back.

Also I mentioned that Summertime Saga was progressing much faster and quicker and he commented of course it is b/c its 2D art. He's not talking about progression between characters. he directly pointed out that it takes much longer to create 3D renders than 2D and he could do scribbles much faster. Which in most ways he is correct.

SHould also point out the day ticker is wrong in the game. read through the dialogue in the game much more closely and notice that it has definitely been past 2 weeks than what the game stated. There is a ton of places that make the math go above the days time spent together. Also the daughter has been in the city close a month or more. In fact the first day had been one week already. If you didn't catch that in the game. The progression is actually very good and more realistic that way then doing 13 days total of time spent together like that game claims even though the dialogue counters that.

Now if it was about the progression of the characters that would make sense. But obviously he directly commented on art production which kinda goes against that theory you made.

Last edited:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Several of us in the DMD meta discussion thread agreed that this story would be more compelling if D was the MC.
However, so many players seem to want to "become" the MC. Since the majority of players are presumably male, this leads to to so many male MCs.
It would have been a treat to have D as the MC...
Actually as a guy I really like the idea of this. For multiple reasons. One this particular story would fit much better from the D's main perspective. Two as @Cheryl pointed out, there is almost non-existant games that go through the females perspective. How this story plays out, I think it would be a much better appeal. But that would make it harder for branches out like it is now with the father. It may lean more towards other guys that the D would branch out too if the game did that. At the same time I would be more into the idea of the story mainly around the father and daughter anyways. It would make a much more emotional story too.

Once the mod for DMD updates for v13 I will definitely play it to catch up on what transpired in 0.13. I know from reading a ton of posts and other ppl how the story plays out. Really glad though that doing self defense with the daughter panned out to be in the next version. I am going to look forward to hurting Lucas. I really do hate that guy with a passion :D

kanwa

May 13, 2017
Have you considered the Patreon account where he posts all of his work?
I try but don't find a mail or something for contact him, it seems that the only way is to post a message in the patreon page but it can only be done with donating at least 1$

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Please freaking use proper grammer. That hurt my eyes to read. Use punctuation.

tl;dr
So first things first. Please be nice to our members, this is not the first post you made doing this. If you want to treat them like they are dirt, then you should expect the same back. Its one thing to provide feedback to other members and developers but its another to actually be an asshole. You also have to realize that some people who do post here, English is maybe a 4th, 5th or 100th language. Or even hell, they dont speak or type it fluently. We all strive to be friendly around here but its users like you who make up that 1% that ruin that.

Enjoy your warning and lets not repeat it.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I already said in this thread more then one time. I'm not playing it for the Daughter anymore. So for me when the F gets around to get it on with the D. Thats just i dont know, a bonus or something. My interest in this game is Georgina but that yoga girl is a kinda cool chick too.
So the "magic" for me is not there to lose.
Im not paying for this but if someone wants to wait 1 year more for the F+D to finally get it on.
Who am i too judge them? its their money.

Im just kinda confused with you atm, before you told me that you wanted the game to drag on and now you trying to convince me the magic is over when the F+D shags. So you want the game to go on forever but you will lose the magic of the game when F+D finally screw each other?
I just dont know if you want the game to go on like this or you kinda agree that its going a little to slow?
what camp are you in is more my question? cause i cant get my fix on you.
Fair enough.
That is your opinion.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Please don't comment on something that you didn't see the whole convo on. It goes way back. Like 6 pages or more back.
You shouldn't assume what a person may or may not of read, because you're likely to be wrong.

The forum has a feature that allows a member to return to a thread at the point that they last stopped reading it from, and some of us use that feature to help them keep up with whats being said.

I did read your XX recent comments and noticed that the other person involved in this particular sub-discussion commented on both the progress rate of the game development process of different games as well as that of the story-lines. This is why I made my previous comment about a possible misunderstanding, and the fact that the other person 'liked' my previous comment may indicate that I was correct about said misunderstanding.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Just a fair warning. If the insulting, screaming and yelling does not tone down when I get up in the morning. This thread will get locked and warning will be issued. Act like adults and have civil conversations. If you can't, then please take it somewhere private.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes