HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
It makes sense though because it's the person trying to keep assuring themself, their reasons, and things doing is justified. A lot of people do that to try to stop their internal guilt. Or their own fantasy's to be kept in check or so. Maybe it shouldn't be used as much as it is in the game but it does fit the part of what's going through Daughter's mind. The same with the father and you can kinda get a feel for their internal mental struggle on trying to perceive what they are doing is really okay, Or to self assure when coming to their own conclusion. That part is taught in, "I think, Psychology".
I dont mind it, it fits the story and the conflict but in 13 updates ? we have basically memorized it

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You said in general that this game was at breakneck speed compared to all other games. Maybe you should clarify that in 3D renders? Also the guy is using Default assets from DAZ.... He isn't even changing the proportions of the girl used. Do some research before you make such statements. There is even a thread about DMD's assets used. He is literally not changing a thing in the renders and models used are free.
Go read again what I said.

It is breakneck speed compared to real life and how things develop here.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Thats why im trying to get kids. So they can tell me about it one day, when im so old i cant get up from bed.
They will share with me how glorious and fabulous it was to finally nail the D.
@Gomly1980 already tried to give me his kids but i dont want his kids. They would also be too old to report this to me when the time has come.
You do realize that when the F nails D, the magic is over?
I mean.

What is left after that?
Sure they can have some updates making it more and more deprived, but the magic is essentially gone and the game is going towards decline.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This pic shoe 2 more weeks left time in game is wrong.jpg

So it is 3 weeks of vacation time with 14 of them as date days

Last edited:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I now have to agree time in game is all screwed up View attachment 22513
This pic show they only have 2 weeks but it is already day 7 and there is still more date days, on date 3 and I went to date 14. So just at this pic there will be 18 days in total but that does not count for in between days there is no date.
To be honest they are saying the day is the number of days being together with daughter. Not actual physical days in total that the daughter has been there. But now you are seeing what I meant? Once you see that it cannot be unseen. Even when you get to the beach you will notice at some point that things gone by that go past the day numbers they been together. Gotta calculate the actual total days they hung out with each other.
Go read again what I said.

It is breakneck speed compared to real life and how things develop here.
Okay it still is wrong though. Because once again you are actually referring to other games in general. Trust me I seen other games go faster than this game with more content and 3D Daz models. But I am not gonna go any further with this. B/c you now have changed your statement 2 times now. So whatever.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You do realize that when the F nails D, the magic is over?
I mean.

What is left after that?
Sure they can have some updates making it more and more deprived, but the magic is essentially gone and the game is going towards decline.
I already said in this thread more then one time. I'm not playing it for the Daughter anymore. So for me when the F gets around to get it on with the D. Thats just i dont know, a bonus or something. My interest in this game is Georgina but that yoga girl is a kinda cool chick too.
So the "magic" for me is not there to lose.
Im not paying for this but if someone wants to wait 1 year more for the F+D to finally get it on.
Who am i too judge them? its their money.

Im just kinda confused with you atm, before you told me that you wanted the game to drag on and now you trying to convince me the magic is over when the F+D shags. So you want the game to go on forever but you will lose the magic of the game when F+D finally screw each other?
I just dont know if you want the game to go on like this or you kinda agree that its going a little to slow?
what camp are you in is more my question? cause i cant get my fix on you.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
With all this talk about Chapters, and different professions. I'm definitely not excited for the next update. I've been willing to be patient with this narrative, because I know we're building up to something. But now that there's so much focus going into irrelevant content (in a game that already moves at a comatose-like state), I find it hard to care.

Man, why is it always like this? The game was moving at a great pace since the last update, and now we hit a huge wall. Am I wrong for thinking this? Is it too much to ask to just focus on the main story?

Reactions: a1fox3

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
@
Yeah he seems to be changing his mind a lot and has already switched twice on answering me. Don't know what he is doing. I think maybe he realizing some things that have been spoken greatly about for past few days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I revised my post.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
With all this talk about Chapters, and different professions. I'm definitely not excited for the next update. I've been willing to be patient with this narrative, because I know we're building up to something. But now that there's so much focus going into irrelevant content (in a game that already moves at a comatose-like state), I find it hard to care.

Man, why is it always like this? The game was moving at a great pace since the last update, and now we hit a huge wall. Am I wrong for thinking this? Is it too much to ask to just focus on the main story?
I have to agree and the whole Career branching is something that should been done first right off the bat. But based on multiple sources its either he did poll but rigged it in a way to not give an option for not focusing on stuff or he just really is milking the franchise. Some say it's pure blue balling but to me that only applies if you stay faithful to the daughter and try to go her route only. Otherwise if you don't you just get messed over with daughter. So there's that.

Not to mention now we are finding out there are chapters. And each chapter is a standalone or supposed to be a standalone. That's something that got me wondering what he is really up to. OF course its been stated that the updates he is doing, "Career Paths / Fixes" To chapter 1 are only gonna be 2 updates. But I find that hard to believe due to how code has to be redone and reorganized and such. But we will see won't we. I spent too much time in this thread arguing over stuff that I noticed and realized the game is just got its flaws. The dev is just has a really good story writer team or just trying to drag it out.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I revised my post.
Hehe to be honest I have another solution just as easy. I think it should just be stated of number of dates they been on. A date can be much more precise and loose on how long they been going at it. That way it makes time flow much better. Just an easy fix for that too.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@
Yeah he seems to be changing his mind a lot and has already switched twice on answering me. Don't know what he is doing. I think maybe he realizing some things that have been spoken greatly about for past few days.
I'm just confused is all, he told me to play the game like everyone els when i mention that there was a way that would stop the dude from "raping the D" if you dident take the self defense class.::|:
I dont know what to take away from that but okay?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm just confused is all, he told me to play the game like everyone els when i mention that there was a way that would stop the dude from "raping the D" if you dident take the self defense class.::|:
I dont know what to take away from that but okay?
There's a way to stop the assault by D by Lucas aside from the self defence course? I took the course so never really had any issues but I'd be interested in following other paths if they exist.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hehe to be honest I have another solution just as easy. I think it should just be stated of number of dates they been on. A date can be much more precise and loose on how long they been going at it. That way it makes time flow much better. Just an easy fix for that too.
This will be the last time i post about time in the game.

And I will let these 2 pic say it for me. First came first. time in game is wrong.jpg 2nd one came just a few frames latter. 2 weeks already.jpg

Now its up to 4 weeks of vacation time.

Reactions: HonoredEx

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
There's a way to stop the assault by D by Lucas aside from the self defence course? I took the course so never really had any issues but I'd be interested in following other paths if they exist.
MY understanding is if you don't go through with it, Lucas Rapes your daughter or something close to that. Didn't play 0.13 yet but I did hear that if you take the class the daughter kicks lucas in the balls.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
If i remember correctly if you turn that class down the Co worker dude (Martin?) is supposed to help you somehow with that crazy dude. But as far as i know that path was not build upon in this version hench why alot of people got a game over route and has to backtrack or start over from the start.
(if someone want to correct me on this go right ahead)
Okay just checked myself and its not the self defense class, its when you get the option to go the police or not and the walkthrough says this.

-Go to the Police: Dad will go to the police to file the report against Lucas.
- Don’t go to the Police: Dad won’t go to the police but he’ll ask Martin for help against Lucas
So yeah. Take what you want from this.

the daughter kicks lucas in the balls.
Oh she does.. bam!

Last edited:
Reactions: iAnimeDeath

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
MY understanding is if you don't go through with it, Lucas Rapes your daughter or something close to that. Didn't play 0.13 yet but I did hear that if you take the class the daughter kicks lucas in the balls.
Like I mentioned in another post I took the course in my play through and yes D kicks him in the balls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also no consistency in the necklace lost and shirt. I did not offered shirt and when she went to bed she still have the necklace on and when wake up she has a shirt on and no necklace.
no shirt with necklace.jpg I offerd no shirt and now she has skirt and no necklace.jpg

Now replaying this game and looking closer at it there are a lot of consistency problems.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes