micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think with this update the only new daughter stuff will be associated with the doctor/police officer routes that will become available. I think the main focus of this update is filling in side characters/plots. Could be wrong though wont know till we see the changelog.
If i remember correctly half of this patch will be wrap up of chapter 1 and half revision, 2 patches that comes after that will be full on revision, patching, adding lots of scenes and stuff. And we all will have to replay the game current saves wont work. So to speak for myself i will wait till chapt 1 is fully completed.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Damn the delay, I was waiting so long for this... can't wait for the new content, even as it seems to be "filling the gaps", it must be even better :D

Does that mean that the name of the game would change?:WutFace:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Get your fix from man of the house from faerin , there she is your sister .
I'll give it a go, thnx ;)

P.S. Hmm, I saw some screens of the game, but to tell you the truth... nothing compares to the "real thing" (DmD) :test:

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I'll give it a go, thnx ;)

P.S. Hmm, I saw some screens of the game, but to tell you the truth... nothing compares to the "real thing" (DmD) :test:
The DAZ3d Model is also used in My Legacy. In that story, she plays the niece, and they put different hair and makeup on her. Kind of looks like a goth chic, but less Goth-ie than most.;)

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The DAZ3d Model is also used in My Legacy. In that story, she plays the niece, and they put different hair and makeup on her. Kind of looks like a goth chic, but less Goth-ie than most.;)
love that niece the best!!!! oh gods she's a hot red head! her and her mom are hot! her and her sister are hor.. she's hot by herself... that's it she just makes everyone hotter!

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
love that niece the best!!!! oh gods she's a hot red head! her and her mom are hot! her and her sister are hor.. she's hot by herself... that's it she just makes everyone hotter!
The mom is the same DAZ model as Dana. Just with bigger breasts.:eek:penedeyewink:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Wait, we are in the DM* thread right. Shit...I better hide from the Mod's...I'm going off topic again.

ok, Back on topic. Yes they use that DAZ model quite a bit in these games. I can understand the appeal of her. Very pretty. To be honest, I kind of like the My Legacy version a little better...Crap, I went off topic again.

Someone stop me!:eek:XD

Reactions: grev and a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Wait, we are in the DM* thread right. Shit...I better hide from the Mod's...I'm going off topic again.

ok, Back on topic. Yes they use that DAZ model quite a bit in these games. I can understand the appeal of her. Very pretty. To be honest, I kind of like the My Legacy version a little better...Crap, I went off topic again.

Someone stop me!:eek:XD
*slap*.. FOCUS!!!

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes