micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wait, we are in the DM* thread right. Shit...I better hide from the Mod's...I'm going off topic again.

ok, Back on topic. Yes they use that DAZ model quite a bit in these games. I can understand the appeal of her. Very pretty. To be honest, I kind of like the My Legacy version a little better...Crap, I went off topic again.

Someone stop me!:eek:XD
Watch what you wish for you might get stopped in way you don't want to be :p.
Now go get me Georgina :cool:.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Watch what you wish for you might get stopped in way you don't want to be :p.
Now go get me Georgina :cool:.
I can't wait to see all the routes to hide F and D from the world, who will be there beard?

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I can't wait to see all the routes to hide F and D from the world, who will be there beard?
are you not thinking of a different game? lol man soo much OT apparently you are in need of a focusing slap too.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Ahhhh!, My love...Georgina...so hot...want to touch the hiney.
Wait...she's mine!...you can't have her!...You can have that short little blue baller.....NO...NO...NO! XD
share and share alike, whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have seen this term a few times now, beard. What does beard mean?
Couples hide there action by having another person look like the wife or GF or and is living with them like in Dreaming of Dana game.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@planetmorpheus the game Dreaming of Dana uses the term beard to represent using someone as a disquise for their illicit and naught behaviour. in the case of DOD you have three choices of sexual deviants like your secretary with daddy issues or your sisters lesbian dom friend. or the swingers

Reactions: a1fox3

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
@planetmorpheus the game Dreaming of Dana uses the term beard to represent using someone as a disquise for their illicit and naught behaviour. in the case of DOD you have three choices of sexual deviants like your secretary with daddy issues or your sisters lesbian dom friend. or the swingers
Shit. I knew that...I remember reading it while playing the game. I didn't put those two together. Duh!XD
*knocking myself on the noggin*

Reactions: a1fox3 and grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Shit. I knew that...I remember reading it while playing the game. I didn't put those two together. Duh!XD
*knocking myself on the noggin*
its understandable you were just slapped for being OT so I imagine your brain would be rattling a bit. in the case of DM* Georgina would be the one we are using to hide naughty time with the daughter. mainly because i get the impression she would be down to do stuff with the daughter as well. there are other options of potential beards in the game but they seem more suspect and questionable like the daughters friends or the other incestuous couple by the beach

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
its understandable you were just slapped for being OT so I imagine your brain would be rattling a bit. in the case of DM* Georgina would be the one we are using to hide naughty time with the daughter. mainly because i get the impression she would be down to do stuff with the daughter as well. there are other options of potential beards in the game but they seem more suspect and questionable like the daughters friends or the other incestuous couple by the beach
Hey, hey, hey, don't shift the blame on me... he was OT and he asked for it...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think Elena would do very well in that spot because I get the felling that she is looking for a daddy figure and F may be that person she is looking for and wants to do more with D to boot.

Reactions: BigBenne

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think Elena would do very well in that spot because I get the felling that she is looking for a daddy figure and F may be that person she is looking for and wants to do more with D to boot.
oh i know she would be willing and all that wasn't in questions but the point of a beard is the protection it affords you from societal scrutiny and remember you are old enough to be elena's father

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes