Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Well have to wait till the new update to be sure but I thought D said something like they would not be able to go because it was to far away.
"Far away" is from release point of view... if the story turns that D would come back to live with F, so there are no limits for the "City Airline" :D

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
it was more that it was in a month or two and she'd be stuck back at home with school. but I don't really see that being the case with how the current version ended
Yup. I suspect that D would get in fight with mother for lying to her that F knew that they were leaving and when D finds out that mom wants to separate her from D.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Yup. I suspect that D would get in fight with mother for lying to her that F knew that they were leaving and when D finds out that mom wants to separate her from D.
ofcourse that will just cause more precarious situations akin to that with lucas, now you will have the mom's boyfriend after you for ruining their well laid plans

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
ofcourse that will just cause more precarious situations akin to that with lucas, now you will have the mom's boyfriend after you for ruining their well laid plans
Hahaha... which reminds me (I don't know why) of... of... Eric...

Tho... I doubt the story would turn that way....

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You know that I am just going to chew through that leash, to get to you, right?XD

Georgina, all the way!:eek:penedeyewink:
Now you are just trying to get me, to go OT. Its not going to work sweetheart.

Also about the plane/flying/air thing.. can't the D just say "bomb" when she is on the airplane?
You know.. cause that shit always works. They stop and land the plan faster then you think..

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hahaha... which reminds me (I don't know why) of... of... Eric...
can we get a ban for herapa for mentioning a bad name and blaspheming at the same time.. jk. while all things are possible this game has been more about protecting your daughter than having her stolen. though there has been some allusions to "sharing" her

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

Also about the plane/flying/air thing.. can't the D just say "bomb" when she is on the airplane?
You know.. cause that shit always works. They stop and land the plan faster then you think..
as far as she knows right now everything is on the up and up and she will be back with daddy in no time

Reactions: a1fox3

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just hope the new rule of f95 rule number 7 doesn't stop the upload of this game I like this game a lot.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
If this becomes an issue, I suppose one solution, for any dev's reading this, would be a simple text change to read "step-" before any sibling or parent. Then optionally/crucially a separate simple downloadable patch, placed in the game folder, would then remove all occurrences of the word "step-". Returning the story to it's intended form.

Sorta cheesy bypass so to speak.
Also another idea is just to host no links, references or content at all on the patreon page. It'd simply be a game developer support page. The files would be hosted elsewhere, rars encrypted with passwords only given to paid supporters.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017

MC could do that, but where is the fun in that. The leaving option has the better story.

Now he has to get her back. AND, you know he is going to slow burn that chapter as well.$$$

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

I was really astounded when D didn't connect the dots (so to speak), when Elena told her that she didn't remember picking up the phone the whole day (and sending sms-es)... seriously... amnesia after few sneezes?

Reactions: Magixian and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was really astounded when D didn't connect the dots (so to speak), when Elena told her that she didn't remember picking up the phone the whole day (and sending sms-es)... seriously... amnesia after few sneezes?
D and Elena may come to that conclusion after talking to each other during the flight.

Again we will have to wait and see.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes