a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh i know she would be willing and all that wasn't in questions but the point of a beard is the protection it affords you from societal scrutiny and remember you are old enough to be elena's father
We will just have to wait and see!!!;)

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I know but I just did not want to say it LOL.:p
are you being cheeky again? there is another character we haven't discussed that i would love to see a story line open up for and could be developed into an amazing beard. the Pop star Coco i think her name is.. opinions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are you being cheeky again? there is another character we haven't discussed that i would love to see a story line open up for and could be developed into an amazing beard. the Pop star Coco i think her name is.. opinions?
I think we may have seen the last of her.
Like I said we will just have to wait and see, we may all get what we want.:eek:penedeyewink:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think we may have seen the last of her.
Like I said we will just have to wait and see, we may all get what we want.:eek:penedeyewink:
i doubt that I mean why set up the concert date with a backstage pass. that would just be evil if it never happens

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I see you guys are doing a good job smacking @planetmorpheus while im gone for always going OT. I'm still trying to figure out how planet gets out of my basement. Surely must have had help this time. @a1fox3 i thought you had it covered? i trusted you. Also as a "beard" for the D? For the moment i'm still going for Georgina but that Margo is pretty nice aswell.
surely to be replaced with your own special brand of cosmetics?
You know it.. custom made. All fresh from the pipe.
Someone stop me!:eek:XD
What you think i been trying to do since you joined? Now, come back here! you forgot your leash.

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DMD...

Dottie's Mega Dildo
(is)
Drilling My Dentures
(in the)
Dry Mountain Desert
(while I'm)
Doing My Dolly
(and)
Desiring My Dinosaur
(on this)
Drunken Magical Day
(so I'm)
Dialing Mr Dots
(about)
Dad's Mondo Desires
(of)
Deflowering My Daisy
(and)
Devirginizing My Dozen
(with my)
Drained Manhood Dangling
(so I'm)
Devouring My Donuts (credit to Herapa for inpsiring this line)
(while)
Denise's Mammary Dilemma
(is solved by)
Didi's Mystery Delivery
Doris Makes Dessert
(thinking of)
Dreamy Mutt Doggy
(while)
Desiring Mimi's Dock
(has me)
Diddling My Dick

and lastly (I'm)

Defrosting My Dong ('cuz, you know, blueballs...)

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I see you guys are doing a good job smacking @planetmorpheus while im gone for always going OT. I'm still trying to figure out how planet gets out of my basement. Surely must have had help this time. @a1fox3 i thought you had it covered? i trusted you. Also as a "beard" for the D? For the moment i'm still going for Georgina but that Margo is pretty nice aswell.

What you think i been trying to do since you joined? Now, come back here! you forgot your leash.
i feel kind of silly which one is margo again? is she the daughter on the beach?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
DMD...

Dottie's Mega Dildo
(is)
Drilling My Dentures
(in the)
Dry Mountain Desert
(while I'm)
Doing My Dolly
(and)
Desiring My Dinosaur
(on this)
Drunken Magical Day
(so I'm)
Dialing Mr Dots
(about)
Dad's Mondo Desires
(of)
Deflowering My Daisy
(and)
Devirginizing My Dozen
(with my)
Drained Manhood Dangling
(while)
Denise's Mammary Dilemma
(is solved by)
Didi's Mystery Delivery
Doris Meets Dessert
(and)
Dreamy Mutt Doggy
(while)
Desiring Mimi's Dock
(has me)
Diddling My Dick

and lastly (I'm)

Defrosting My Dong ('cuz, you know, blueballs...)
Well... Mr. Dots definitely has some ideas for renaming the game after that post :D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

while i agree margo is an attractive grouping of pixels i dont think its plausible story wise i mean she works with cops

Reactions: Dolphin3000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i doubt that I mean why set up the concert date with a backstage pass. that would just be evil if it never happens
Well have to wait till the new update to be sure but I thought D said something like they would not be able to go because it was to far away.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Well have to wait till the new update to be sure but I thought D said something like they would not be able to go because it was to far away.
it was more that it was in a month or two and she'd be stuck back at home with school. but I don't really see that being the case with how the current version ended

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes