a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok all of you here that play this game what did you name F and D.

F = Max
D = Lisa

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
D and Elena may come to that conclusion after talking to each other during the flight.

Again we will have to wait and see.
But they talked about it before the flight... while mom was talking to BraT (Brad)... and I was hoping she would at least ask mom about it.. but no... :( I was heartbroken...

Reactions: a1fox3

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I hope in the next update the story continues and gets excited again.

The last updates weren't bad, but most things were predictable and followed a scheme.
So I didn't had the urge to explore the whole game and find some secrets or twists.
Most dialogues didn't tell a interesting story or any secrets. We know the most of the characters and their motifs (Or we think we know), so I don't feel much excitement.

The images are great, the erotic too, but I miss something special, mysticial or unique.
Okay, it's certainly not MRDots fault, that many are copying elements of his game, but at the moment it is a great, but "just" a typical incest game. :D

Reactions: Jeancul

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ok i didnt mean to post the gif twich in that post. But i guess it knew there was two girls on the plane that wanted off so... magic?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

The last updates weren't bad, but most things were predictable and followed a scheme.
So I didn't had the urge to explore the whole game and find some secrets or twists.
Most dialogues didn't tell a interesting story or any secrets. We know the most of the characters and their motifs (Or we think we know), so I don't feel much excitement.

The images are great, the erotic too, but I miss something special, mysticial or unique.
Okay, it's certainly not MRDots fault, that many are copying elements of his game, but at the moment it is a great, but "just" a typical incest game. :D
Last update... imo was a bit rushed... especially with the rings thingy... I felt it a bit out of the "vibe", still was sweet and all :D

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ok all of you here that play this game what did you name F and D.

F = Max
D = Lisa
Are you kidding me?!...still with the BB references. Don't you get enough of that when you play the game...Every waking moment. Except when your chatting with us, of course. Or, are you playing and chatting at the same time...Impressive!XD
To answer your question
F=Stud
D=Muffin

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

While criticism is fine and dandy and sometimes helpful, what would you have done differently? i think its best if we are to find fault in something we should at least offer up a potential solution to the fault.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you kidding me?!...still with the BB references. Don't you get enough of that when you play the game...Every waking moment. Except when your chatting with us, of course. Or, are you playing and chatting at the same time...Impressive!XD
To answer your question
F=Stud
D=Muffin
It helps when you have 4 computers up and running all day long.:happyblush

Reactions: darkmine and grev

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow yesterday i decide to leave the site early and watch some anime and today all hell lose.
My D is Max,not the F./blame Life is Strange/.
And when D in DmD was a loli?I still have the first episode and there is no such thing there.BTW Mr.Dots realy change the start of the game.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
To answer your question
F=Stud
D=Muffin
if he is playing and chatting how is he wanking?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes