a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought you were kidding the other day when I asked you if you sleep. But you REALLY don't sleep, do you!?XD

I always wondered what everyone named their characters. Good question.
BB is on my 42" and DmD is on my 32" and F95 and another site is on my 24" Dells.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
While criticism is fine and dandy and sometimes helpful, what would you have done differently? i think its best if we are to find fault in something we should at least offer up a potential solution to the fault.
I still like and play the game, but I miss some seasoning (English is not my mothertongue, I'm not sure if cou can say that, it's a german saying)/ more unexpectedly things.
Maybe it's because I read too much on F95 with all the predictions for the plot or it is because we can estimate the characters or their actions.

As example, sorry for the comparison in advance:
When I play Dreams of Desire, I don't know how this magic really works. What are the different characters motives and -except a high probability to have some more fun with "my" family and friends (even more hardcore per update, as usual ...) - I have no idea what will happen and why it happens, so I'm excited for the story.
In DmD I also know that with each update I might have new erotic and more hardcore scenes with the characters, but the events I have with "my" daughter seem to be more like random dates and doing something together without bigger meaning. The motives seem to be clear to: All girls want to fuck me/like me, I want daughter and now the mom wants to intervene and get daughter back. In this borders we experience many things, but there isn't much unexcpeted behind these basics we know.

So I wish for an unexpected and logical plot twist, so I can not be sure what will happen.
But this is, like said, "whining at high level" (again, german saying :D)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes