Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Finally got chapter 16 to start, playing it now and I have to say I'm confused.

I don't get how the legal stuff is supposed to work if technically the daughter is an adult.
I mean, that's why the mother had to get her home with a trick, since she can basically do what she wants as an adult.
So how is it even about custody or anything, why would this be a custody battle.

I mean, age of consent were I live is way below 18 so I'm not gonna blow a moral blood vein if D is under-aged, but I felt the game established pretty much that she's at least 18, so I can't quite follow how this is playing out.
Keep in mind we’re playing a game that doesn’t mention the names of what town, city or country they’re in, characters without surnames, girls without pubic hair, and they all have a thing for donuts (probably)!

Going over that scene with Jeff the lawyer, I think he was alluding to the fact that this Brad guy is corrupt, he probably has not only the financial power, but also the legal power in the town D is from (as though he’s the Mr. Burns of this particular place, or the Falcones in Gotham), and the official custody laws are of no concern to people like Brad, given his overall pulling power and contacts. The rules just simply don’t apply to him. Which may explain why Jeff doesn’t give F a hope in hell of winning against him in a court room.

We haven’t seen him as yet so he could be a much feared mafia boss for all we know?

I’d suggest to not look into things like this too much and treat the game as the fantasy it’s supposed to be. To me it’s more enjoyable that way

JediPimp01

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
MrDots and team, thank you for this game. The amount of work and story that you all have put into this game is amazing. I have really enjoyed watching the comments pop up and you address all of the issues that next patch. Keep up the great work.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I've known a girl who was 14, taller fuller figured and could easily pass for 19. I've said it before, being petite and flat chested doesn't make someone automatically underaged, nor does being taller full figured make you automatically an adult. Looks alone can be deceving.
Something similar happened to me many years ago, I met a blonde girl about 14 years old, and she had fully developed breasts and hips, she would look like a hot adult woman if it wasn't for the pimples on her face. Another problem used to happen when she talked. She was a very silly teen girl. I was about 17 and I couldn't stand her conversation. One of my classmates was her boyfriend. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, so they used to get along well. The point is that adult body didn't match that childish mind. The opposite also happens.

Reactions: volto

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
is it just me or this update wasn't good !! the facial expressions were really bad (for D) i mean in most scenes the only thing that changes in her face is her mouth and even that's not matching the scene ! like she's being witty and she has a sad face ! or the squash scene when the guy is trying to close up she's just moving left and right for like 3 minutes(play that again and you'll see) the same goes with the F character he's so immature in this update like he's a teenager who's trying to act like an adult ! in the past he always thinks A LOT to himself but didn't talk too much or out of place (very mature) but now he talks as much as he thinks ! he says so much nonsense and unnecessary information , it's like they were trying to make the scenes longer ! and the whole thing took a step back sexually ! sure there were nudity but absolutely no intimacy which is weird cuz their relationship is based on intimacy ! and then at the end they make a heavy scene like that to make up for how dry the rest of the update was ! the story was always the strongest aspect of this game but this time i felt like someone else made this update !! but still it really fixed my DMD withdrawal and not to mention "BOOBJOB !!!"
The problem with intimacy is a consequence of the decision to have D taken back by her mom to her home country. It broke the sensual atmosphere and the erotic tension they spent months building up. Now, without the erotic tension, sexual advances seem abrupt. It will take time to build the erotic tension to the prior level again.

Aibon

Oct 8, 2017
Hello. I just started this game. For which combo i should go for? which does not make to much trouble later and fits easy in the story? thank you

Hasbromate

Dec 28, 2017
Is my game corrupted or does chapter 2 v.016 end on Day 16 where you finish dinner with D and Elena is in her suit? It says an exception has occurred.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I only partially agree with this.
For most of Chapter 1, Dad coming on to D too fast (sensually) would have led to a GAME OVER [Ugh!!] or D responding "I'm not really comfortable with this..." and an abrupt mood change.
But, since the hj, players are inwardly urging the MC to "get on with it" more quickly. This seems reasonable to most males [me, too] because males generally have to be opportunistic. While D would have probably rejected outright sex earlier, we feel MC could have been doing more with her presently because D would have not objected (certainly not after her first big O).
When a player compares the MC's approach with other females ("foreplay is for wimps") with the MC/D situation ("who needs sex when you can have foreplay?"), many D-only players are going to experience unwanted pains in their bodies.
A good bj scene between MC/D would improve the mood for sure. But again, not for long. Blue-balls fatigue is setting in...
You're correct in everything you said. The only problem is, a blowjob scene now, despite the fact that it is more than wanted by all players, will seem abrupt, just like the titjob. Because there is not a sensual atmosphere any longer between F and D. That erotic tension built date after date, night after night was interrupted by D's 'kidnapping'.
The situation now is similar to the one when a guy is masturbating and getting near orgasm then something startles him, and his erection is gone. It is not possible to resume from where it was interrupted. He has to start it all over again.
In order to the relation between F and D to resume the erotic tension it had when she was taken away, devs will have to create many dates again, otherwise sexual activity between them will look less sexy and more awkward.

zeeshan

Sep 5, 2017
Can anyone please please, please upload images from chapter 2?? i can’t get near my laptop until january 10th and i do not want to wait that long.anyone

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're correct in everything you said. The only problem is, a blowjob scene now, despite the fact that it is more than wanted by all players, will seem abrupt, just like the titjob. Because there is not a sensual atmosphere any longer between F and D. That erotic tension built date after date, night after night was interrupted by D's 'kidnapping'.
The situation now is similar to the one when a guy is masturbating and getting near orgasm then something startles him, and his erection is gone. It is not possible to resume from where it was interrupted. He has to start it all over again.
In order to the relation between F and D to resume the erotic tension it had when she was taken away, devs will have to create many dates again, otherwise sexual activity between them will look less sexy and more awkward.
I still think cunnilingus/0.17/ will be before the blowjob/0.18/.Maybe BJ will be even in 0.20/best option for me/.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone please please, please upload images from chapter 2?? i can’t get near my laptop until january 10th and i do not want to wait that long.anyone
I post some here-Jennifer ones and some for Georgina,others are from ch.1.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I still think cunnilingus/0.17/ will be before the blowjob/0.18/.Maybe BJ will be even in 0.20/best option for me/.
She's already kissed and licked the tip, and took a load in the face. My feelings are that she will now need to progress with further consulting and exploration, with Ellena, to learn and gain practice for the BJ.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes