Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
There is just too much dialogue. I am all for the story based games and not just fapping marathon, but this one overdo it. I think i clicked million times just going through dialogues...
So then this is absolutely not your game. But two comments to this.
1. I think the amount of text is very appropriate :) There're games with much more text while offering much less content (Lots of talking but saying nothing)
2. You can skip unseen content (can adjust in preferences). There's even a key that skips forwar to next decision player has to make ;) But that seems pointless because DmD isn't about quick sex scenes ...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
D looked pretty damn hot in that squash outfit. hard to believe she didn't have more "suitors" growing up or ex boyfriends we don't know about.

when I was in high school a girl like her would have been pursued by all the jocks and meatheads.

at any rate, just a nose hair under 2 weeks until our next story update!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
D looked pretty damn hot in that squash outfit. hard to believe she didn't have more "suitors" growing up or ex boyfriends we don't know about.

when I was in high school a girl like her would have been pursued by all the jocks and meatheads.

at any rate, just a nose hair under 2 weeks until our next story update!
Isn't she on a girls-only-school?

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Isn't she on a girls-only-school?
yes you're right I forgot about that. that explains away how she is mental
midget about boys and stuff.

would like to learn more about her relationship with her now "ex" frank and what they did together.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
yes you're right I forgot about that. that explains away how she is mental
midget about boys and stuff.

would like to learn more about her relationship with her now "ex" frank and what they did together.
He was upset because she doesn't hold hands with him ... but maybe she was great at anal sex x'D

Reactions: atlas114

Azkalor92

Apr 3, 2017
It would be so good, if "D" would buy new panties (for example a g-string), or a new lingerie in the next updates :) I think, It would be a great surprise for the MC ;)

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
It would be so good, if "D" would buy new panties (for example a g-string), or a new lingerie in the next updates :) I think, It would be a great surprise for the MC ;)
that could come later, looks as though there will be a chapter 3, they have the promise rings and D talks about MC proposing or her doing it herself.

Reactions: Azkalor92

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm confused. you don't like DMD because it has too much dialogue now you want suggestions on games with more dialogue? :WutFace::pokerFace:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Can you give me an example? I would like to see game with more dialogue. Thanks.
Actually ... I can't. This kind of games I usually delete and forget after trying and ranking them "unworthy" :p

I found two names in my folder "CRAP" which I could mention ("Ef", "Dies area"). But both are japanese style games (no decisions, just text), so I thinkt they don't really fit into this category.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I keep thinking about how a costume party would be perfect for F and D right about now.

* It's anonymous-- no one would know who they are
* Alcohol is served
* Whether stuff happens at the party or not, a buzzed D could keep her makeup / mask on for the evening stayover.

Damn. She'd be ravenous.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I really like how in D's mind she wants to make F (her new "boyfriend") happy and is willing to push past previously held barriers to do so.

while I don't think a bj will make it in the next version (more likely F kisses and licks D's pussy while finger banging her) it's not looking too far off- maybe in a few updates D will be taught by F that she can use her mouth too to masterbate F as an alternative. D has already seen the reaction F has whenever she kissed that penis.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I'm not sure why people are arguing that bj won't be in the cards for next update, though maybe I'm naive and just sort of blur all the previous updates together (not realising how slow they increment).

It really feels like, in the story as a whole, they're more than ready for that wet slide down the tongue chute.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no Jennifer and no Georgina for sure.

There's going to be some uncomfortable sexual scenes between Elena's dad's friend and her, (and D too if you chose to have him pick you up instead of F).

sexy time with photographer will be further down the line me thinks.

based on the previews there will be more dating of D and thus more progression in the story. I just don't think a bj is in the cards (I'd love to be wrong). another corruption petal would be nice to see fall off but might be too soon.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'll likely go D only route but will check out Elena route as there's sure to be something with either her and D or both of them and that creepy dad's friend route.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes