Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I really like how in D's mind she wants to make F (her new "boyfriend") happy and is willing to push past previously held barriers to do so.

while I don't think a bj will make it in the next version (more likely F kisses and licks D's pussy while finger banging her) it's not looking too far off- maybe in a few updates D will be taught by F that she can use her mouth too to masterbate F as an alternative. D has already seen the reaction F has whenever she kissed that penis.
D-on-F oral of some kind surely will be in 0.17, since she comes out and says "this time tomorrow night" she'll make it all better. She feels the need to take the initiative, and separately F says the same exact thing-- that he'll take the initiative (not about Cunn. but about BJ) and guide her. There's nothing coy about those statements, they're both primed for it. MrDots hasn't dropped bombs like that in the past without a solid followup.

"This time tomorrow night" = 0.17, and with @Aitan_3 indicating that this episode and the next 0.18 "will bring a (sexy) storm with them" then it's guaranteed in my mind.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I know I hope to be proven wrong that this is the case. I'm just afraid of extenuating circumstances which push it to another update or D gets cold feet (again)

AMTRX

Jan 3, 2018
HELP PLS when i download the file (ch2/ mac) it always says file corrupted and i cant play it. any fixes or another download link with an intact file? ( i tried all dl links)

Reactions: Djaden57

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I assume you're talking about Chapter 2. Chapter 1 worked fine for me.

The Mac download has 2 issues:

1) One of the files in the zip is corrupt. Contents/Resources/autorun/game/day_A00_1.rpa is corrupt. Unzip from the command line (launch terminal, "unzip <dmd.zip>"), since unzipping by double clicking in the finder aborts. Replace it with the same file from the PC version.

2) The app itself is loading the wrong python file, so dies when trying to run. The app runs Contents/MacOS/DMD, which then tries to find Contents/Resources/autorun/DMD.py. This doesn't exist, but the python file is called DMD.CH2.py. Right click on the app, select "Show Package Contents", drill down to Contents/Resources/autorun. Copy DMD.CH2.py to DMD.py, and DMD.CH2.sh to DMD.sh. Then the app will run.
Here are my comments on the 0.16 Mac version.

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
Hello there!
So I am playing Chapter 1 and love it so far! But now the game ends and I have no idea how to prevent that. In CL7 after you got home from the hotel where she massaged you first times, and the mother arrived at Elena and is watching over her, you come home and the guy leaves, so that bad guy comes and tries to rape D but you save her and beat him down. But then D suddenly says you lied to her, didnt protect her, she wants mom...and game ends. I couldnt take any decision minutes before.
What am I supposed to do? To what point to I saveload?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hello there!
So I am playing Chapter 1 and love it so far! But now the game ends and I have no idea how to prevent that. In CL7 after you got home from the hotel where she massaged you first times, and the mother arrived at Elena and is watching over her, you come home and the guy leaves, so that bad guy comes and tries to rape D but you save her and beat him down. But then D suddenly says you lied to her, didnt protect her, she wants mom...and game ends. I couldnt take any decision minutes before.
What am I supposed to do? To what point to I saveload?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the second point isn´t working, because i cant select Show Package Contents and i coudn´t find it it the file. :(
maybe i am just retarded....
Right click on the .app file, select "show package contents".

A Mac .app is really a folder with some special contents, called a package.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
guys i need help!! i am at the day 13. when my sister open the kitchen door, the douchebag (the ex boyfriend of the elena) enter the room and abuse my sister. i beat him but she said she wants her mom and game ends. i have saves for every 20 minutes. i go like 1 hour back but still he is coming at the day 13. How can i change this. I played for hours and i want winish it. Pls help me. Ty.
you need to have accepted self defense training from the cops. go back to a previous save and do this.

the walkthrough (which is included on page 1) also advises you to do this. follow the walkthrough and you'll avoid these bad things!

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I really don't understand how can so many people think it is a good idea to not go to self defense class with lucas saying everytime he is on screen he's gonna rape D

Some people probably only play for the renders and choose anything they see ahead and goes back to mashing the mouse button to reach sex scenes
Yhea realy i don t understand too... Like I remember i say no to the police for a self defence free session... Later in game wtf my daugther can t self defence when this asshole comes in the house. But seriously 1+2=3 for everyone or is too complicate ( i m exhausted after have seen many time people ask how to don t get this fucking game over)

Reactions: Magixian

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
People come with different levels of awareness and understanding. As long as I think someone is definitely confused and seeking assistance, I will NEVER tire in offering them my assistance.
I'm the same way. however, if the answer is clearly on the first page I'll point them there. if they still ask even though it's answered I do get a bit annoyed. o_O

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Seriously Man of the House? in the top 5?
I would think the Coceter Chronicles, or Long Live the Princess.
But LLTP is still kinda new and you're never really sure if there's gonna be another Coceter Chronicles update, but still better.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
People come with different levels of awareness and understanding. As long as I think someone is definitely confused and seeking assistance, I will NEVER tire in offering them my assistance.
yhea you right and is good to have an answer when we are block . But remember the story whit the man who need a fish and the fishman who give a fish everyday. Is probably better to explain how to be a fishman too. Here for this question there is a wakground and is easy to download and check it in a short time.

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes