Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
You have kept such a low profile for so many months. Most people don't know/remember you. I do because of that funny earlier vid.

Bon chance mon ami/
Good luck, my friend!
You have a realy good memory ! It was around the version 0.6 i think. Whit your memory and your attitude there is an hight chance you are a gifted personne ;)

Reactions: virtuvoid

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I was away for business, but did he only release 2 preview pics? On another note; I am really curious how much his workflow improved having access to another programmer. I am expecting (yet again) a lot - but this time even more than before.

He still has to make up for x-mas!
yes only 2 preview pics. hopefully another one in the next few days given his trend of 5-8 days between teasers.

not sure how talented his new programmer is but with his resources his new coder should be able to fix those issues and free him up for art story and dialogue.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
hey, finally got around to playing and i gotta say its one of my favourites, just having some scene issues.
in every sexual scene theres always a space of a few images that are just white and dark grey checkered. i have a funny feeling these parts are supposed to be animated, also sometimes im getting the white screen tagged below, it just started and this is the scene where they actually talk about shagging each other, what a time eh.
any help on a fix would be appreciated :)

PLS PM ME, it takes a lot of time to find the reply page lol, especially on the most popular game on the site :)

EDIT: I just skipped along conv as far as i can and i dont get ANY scenes that arent just grey now, its always grey, id really appreciate help even more now lol

ooo.PNG ytfytfyjtfytf.PNG

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
1) try extracting the downloaded zip into a separate folder (don't overwrite existing folders for DMD)
2) when you started up the game did it say at the top left or right "Extras"?
3) are you playing mac or PC version? I do get an occasional grey screen with PC version but after hitting space bar it works just fine
4) your file may be corrupted; try redownloading

not sure if this will help- I have not encountered your issues before.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
not sure how talented his new programmer is but with his resources his new coder should be able to fix those issues and free him up for art story and dialogue.
Yes, and I believe most of the story/dialogue he gets out of his team. There are even proofreaders that do all the grammar. The only thing left is rendering, but that can be nullified by investing in better hardware. With his resources I would render on multiple workstations! So how come he keeps using lame excuses?

The more I think about it.. we need to put the "he is milking us"-comment to rest. He is making, like $10k a month? Easily?!? I know developers that earn 1/5th of that, that amaze me on a daily basis - doing unbelievable things - and actually pushing out way more productivity value every week, than he has shown in the last two months.

I like the guy, but he could do so much better and be set for life (or is that the executive side of me talking?!?).

/rantover

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
1) try extracting the downloaded zip into a separate folder (don't overwrite existing folders for DMD)
2) when you started up the game did it say at the top left or right "Extras"?
3) are you playing mac or PC version? I do get an occasional grey screen with PC version but after hitting space bar it works just fine
4) your file may be corrupted; try redownloading

not sure if this will help- I have not encountered your issues before.
Im playing the PC version and it says "Extra Scenes Unlocked" at the top left corner of the main menu. also its the 0.14 version

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's a topic that's been done ad nauseum and I agree. if he is merely editing story done by team members and only doing rendering, he should have multiple workstations with the best components going.

but the market is willing to keep paying him for doing it once a month (4000+ patrons) so he's got a good thing going. props to him for making the hustle work for him.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I will have to say that the "days" are much longer than they were in Days 1-4. so at least there's more content per update now than from the beginning.

but still, it sucks to wait monthly to continue the corruption I mean story with D. almost makes me wish each release came with two full days of content.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
hey, finally got around to playing and i gotta say its one of my favourites, just having some scene issues.
in every sexual scene theres always a space of a few images that are just white and dark grey checkered. i have a funny feeling these parts are supposed to be animated, also sometimes im getting the white screen tagged below, it just started and this is the scene where they actually talk about shagging each other, what a time eh.
any help on a fix would be appreciated :)

PLS PM ME, it takes a lot of time to find the reply page lol, especially on the most popular game on the site :)

EDIT: I just skipped along conv as far as i can and i dont get ANY scenes that arent just grey now, its always grey, id really appreciate help even more now lol

View attachment 59412 View attachment 59415
Hi. You'll get it by reply anyways :p So more people with simular problems can seek advice. . Should sort out your issue, but report anyways if you like so other know what to do.

I was away for business, but did he only release 2 preview pics? On another note; I am really curious how much his workflow improved having access to another programmer. I am expecting (yet again) a lot - but this time even more than before.

He still has to make up for x-mas!
Well there was an x-mas pack and a newyears pack. Both containing 10+ renders. Can recommend =)

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, i redownloaded the torrent from page 1 and downloaded the patch for chapter 1, i placed the patch files in the "game" folder and was asked if i wanted to replace the file already in the folder that happened to share the same name (this happened for all 3).

i then played the game, for some reason i still had all my saves and progress from the last version of the game i had, so i played again and got to Elena masturbating on the bed, and wouldnt you know it? the damn checkered screen showed up again during what i expect would have been an animated scene!

i really need help on this, it completely ruins the game.

so in conclusion, during scenes that contain sexual content, instead of getting what i expect were the animated scenes, i am instead met with a checkered screen, and at other times in the game, and this happens in both non sexual scenes, general conversation and sexual scenes, the screen turns completely grey with only a small line resembling this example "sc day11aptmorning m31"

ytfytfyjtfytf.PNG ooo.PNG

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
gotta ask, the photographer (richard) seems nice enough, is he actually an asshole?
Slight spoilers but it's blatant enough not to be. Basically, Richard is a version of his brother with a moral compass. Lucas is an asshole through & through, and the game makes that more than obvious. Richard, however, legitimately wants to kick-start a photography studio both to make is own freelance career and to get some nice lewds of girls along the way. In short, the two brothers are both perverts but Richard just wants it to be a perk of his business while Lucas is a seriously deranged sexual predator.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Slight spoilers but it's blatant enough not to be. Basically, Richard is version of his brother with a moral compass. Lucas is an asshole through & through, and the game makes that more than obvious. Richard, however, legitimately wants to kick-start a photography studio both to make is own freelance career and to get some nice lewds of girls along the way. In short, the two brothers are both perverts but Richard just wants it to be a perk of his business while Lucas is a seriously deranged sexual predator.
And he looks exactly like a sex offender, too. Lol.

I see you're a person with great taste too. A fellow Roxxie fan.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes