atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
she should be. we got a taste of it when she agreed to strip squash (granted the school gym was empty) should be more of that on the way!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
problem during the quiz:
I followed the walkthrough, but I can only win 3 prizes out of 4...the last one keep going to table 3, no matter what -.-'
I start the quiz with event with 53 friendship and 23 love, so my stats shouldn't be a problem...dunno what is going wrong in there, since i have no idea on the quiz' score...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
problem during the quiz:
I followed the walkthrough, but I can only win 3 prizes out of 4...the last one keep going to table 3, no matter what -.-'
I start the quiz with event with 53 friendship and 23 love, so my stats shouldn't be a problem...dunno what is going wrong in there, since i have no idea on the quiz' score...
Too much wine.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Too much wine.
nope, I've stopped her from drinking and got -2 fp
those were my answers /choice:
- food: Avocado
- meet: more than 5 years
- first kiss : public place
- sex: YOU WISH! (still haven't)
- film : romantic
- music: koko ( but she doesn't know mine)
- flowers: none
- curtain : 3rd hand
- food: lasagna
- stop her from drinking more

got the teddy bear, bath and sexy lingerie, but I can't get those tickets

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
The problem may be the "music" question. In the morning, after MC gets off the phone with the airline person he mentions to D about Koko. D is in raptures about Koko, but MC teases her for bad taste. D questions MC about his taste ('80s stuff). That seems to be your problem (there is a slight penalty for teasing D but well worth it to "clean up" on Cupid Night).
For clarification ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bernthal
Nov 23, 2017
I first started playing this game right when Chapter 2 came out and I'm having a hard time finding help for Cupid Night. What do I have to do to get the Koko tickets?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I know this comment might just be lost within the THOUSANDS of other comments but I just have to post this. This is the first game I ever had a full actual playthrough of and was kept interested. I didn't try finding any saves, mods or cheats to get any sexual parts, and I LOVED going through the game. Not just for the sex, but also the plot! It was and is amazing. Especially that cliffhanger that leads into the second chapter. Amazing, because that leads into more games for the franchise. I'm really hoping for a happy ending though, and that things go well. I would HATE to see this game become abandoned and hope this game receives the support it DEFINITELY deserves. I can't wait to see the next part of the chapter two. I hope it comes soon.
Also, question about the game. You know the flower like circle around D's circle on the top right? It looks like it keeps loosing a petal sometimes, does that mean the next corruption level? If so it seems you guys have a lot planned for it for how many petals there seem to be.

giwipiyo

Dec 22, 2017
Mac versions for Chapter 2 do not extract. Tried downloading it various times from the different upload sites. Any chance of a re-upload?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know this comment might just be lost within the THOUSANDS of other comments but I just have to post this. This is the first game I ever had a full actual playthrough of and was kept interested. I didn't try finding any saves, mods or cheats to get any sexual parts, and I LOVED going through the game. Not just for the sex, but also the plot! It was and is amazing. Especially that cliffhanger that leads into the second chapter. Amazing, because that leads into more games for the franchise. I'm really hoping for a happy ending though, and that things go well. I would HATE to see this game become abandoned and hope this game receives the support it DEFINITELY deserves. I can't wait to see the next part of the chapter two. I hope it comes soon.
Also, question about the game. You know the flower like circle around D's circle on the top right? It looks like it keeps loosing a petal sometimes, does that mean the next corruption level? If so it seems you guys have a lot planned for it for how many petals there seem to be.
Yes the petals show corruption level.
We speculate that something like that will be in the future
l9-cunnilingus
l10-blowjob
l11-69
l12-thighjob
l13-sex with condom
l14-bareback sex
l15-l18-all other fetishes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
or there may be a new frame petal for fetishes
starting mild and moving to the almost unbelievable that D would do "that".

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yes the petals show corruption level.
We speculate that something like that will be in the future
l9-cunnilingus
l10-blowjob
l11-69
l12-thighjob
l13-sex with condom
l14-bareback sex
l15-l18-all other fetishes
I’m speculating all oral will be two pedals and all intercourse will be two pedals - but then I’m a Pollyanna.

Reactions: Jeancul

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The players who have waited the longest : hoping to see the long-promised but yet-to-be-delivered fetishes. You are "Plan B" for the dev. Once D loses her virginity, many players will search for the exits [probably myself as well]. At that point, the ultra-fetish crowd may finally be rewarded.
I agree with you. Chapter 2 will probably just tease the ultra-fetishists to keep them motivated about Chapter 3. I'm not convinced D will lose her virginity in Chapter 2. But the D-only people may demand things get speeded up a bit, so we'll see how things turn out...
Here’s hoping you will not do that early exit.

The design team is trying to make this into an erotic romance. Thus, the characters go into the scenes with their feelings bared, even if it risks emotional hurt. They aren’t just there to have sex, although they might not realize this at the time. After intercourse happens and we move into more advanced sexual acts, the doubts and hopes of the characters will become even more pronounced. And the emotional risks will become more acute. Pregnancy? Anal? Voyeurism & Exhibitionism? Sharing and Threesomes? The emotional risk and payout of these scenes are as great or greater than the loss of virginity (imo).

matrixsharm

Jan 15, 2018
this is exactly my opinion in the game
LOVE IT so much. even i try to go to normal father relationship in the middle because i enjoying the story so far..
until the next patch is there another game have the erotic and the amazing story near to this?
i try Dreams Of Desire but i think its not what im looking for ( it just drive me to more sex scenes more than i want without meaning at all )

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
well the "humanizing" of the characters is part of what makes this such an interesting game. Its a progression that works off of building trust between essentially two strangers. Building trust is like building a spider's web out of glass, hard to create but easy to destroy.
Just would like to see maybe more than one day per monthly update, cause one year DMD time is 30 years real time. lol

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
am i able to put the saves from chapter one into the saves from chapter 2? because if you click "carry on from chapter 1" it tries to search for a save file.

Also whats with editing my relationship? specifically the "she is your ___" "You are her ____" bit?

Niflas

Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys ! I love the game so far, I'm on day 10 and playing with the playthrough.

I was wondering, what is the side effect of having a relationship with Elena, Georgina or both ? I mean, I want to play for the daughter, but I kinda like Elena too and would want some scenes of her. I don't want to have a game over later in the game, or the impossibility to have scenes with daughter because of the relationship with Elena.

I tried to search the forum but there's way too many pages...

Niflas

Jan 9, 2018
The walkthrough is excellent and will usually alert you to future consequences of a particular choice.
One way for you is to make a save whenever you're unsure of what choice you prefer. Put enough details within the save (what Day ; what path--D-only ; D +x) to easily find your place again later.
As of yet, there have been no consequences from MC being an unfaithful horndog. This could well be because D hasn't caught him out yet...
Thanks for the fast reply ! I know the walkthrough is very good, it helped me really much but I wasn't sure of the consequences about having an affair, because there was no warnings. I guess that if there was no warnings that's because there was nothing to be warned to.

Thanks !

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes