Jan 1, 2018
The walkthrough is excellent and will usually alert you to future consequences of a particular choice.
One way for you is to make a save whenever you're unsure of what choice you prefer. Put enough details within the save (what Day ; what path--D-only ; D +x) to easily find your place again later.
As of yet, there have been no consequences from MC being an unfaithful horndog. This could well be because D hasn't caught him out yet...
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if you reject Elena, Georgina and Jennifer, they will not help you later in the game, e.g.
I'm guessing that you will still be able to "win" the game with a pure D route, but it will be harder and won't have some of the options. On the other hand, you will get some extra scenes (there IS already one, if you've been faithful). But we're still a long way from the conclusion of this game (I'm pretty sure), so we'll just have to wait and see. I,for one, look forward to playing multiple paths, when there is more of a difference between them.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if by "winning" the game you mean fucking D, I'd like to believe that can be accomplished without having relations with the other girls.

though, time will tell as the game and its several branches begin to complicate matters down the road.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
if by "winning" the game you mean fucking D, I'd like to believe that can be accomplished without having relations with the other girls.

though, time will tell as the game and its several branches begin to complicate matters down the road.
I guess if you block all other girls you can't do most of the fetishes in ch.3 so we shouldn't complain if there wont be much content for only D path.Anyway I'm on "Catch 'em all"" path:)

Reactions: T.Geiger

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I guess if you block all other girls you can't do most of the fetishes in ch.3 so we shouldn't complain if there wont be much content for only D path.Anyway I'm on "Catch 'em all"" path:)
And there's my poblem ... I wish to do all fetishes with D.
Yeah, fucking with E, O, J and - if it has to be - with G (and other side characters) is fun and the only way of getting sexual content in early and middle stages of the game.
But D is the one character the story is all about. She is the hard-to-get-girl. All others - J included - are easy to lay. The corruption part is all about Shirley ehm D :D Practicing oral, anal, sharing, gang-bang, zoophilia and what's more if dirty things ... is nice to see E doing it ... but it would be far more better corrupting D that far she'd do it!

For a perfect ending (besides the romantic aspect) D is the ultimately corrupted lover who does all the sexual stuff - in the end going further than E or the other girls would ever do.
The other girls are just keeping players in line who wants sexual content early and tease future events with the one and only marvelous, heart-warming, sugar-sweet, cock-sucking, ass-fuck-loving, golden showering ...oh, I deviated from her innocence :heartcoveredeyes:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, fucking with E, O, J and - if it has to be - with G (and other side characters) is fun and the only way of getting sexual content in early and middle stages of the game.
But D is the one character the story is all about. She is the hard-to-get-girl. All others - J included - are easy to lay. The corruption part is all about Shirley ehm D :D Practicing oral, anal, sharing, gang-bang, zoophilia and what's more if dirty things ... is nice to see E doing it ... but it would be far more better corrupting D that far she'd do it!

For a perfect ending (besides the romantic aspect) D is the ultimately corrupted lover who does all the sexual stuff - in the end going further than E or the other girls would ever do.
The other girls are just keeping players who wants sexual content early in line and tease future events with the one and only marvelous, heart-warming, sugar-sweet, cock-sucking, ass-fuck-loving, golden showering ...oh, I deviated from her innocence :heartcoveredeyes:
My guess is that we will need other girls like Elena for opening D to some of the fetishes.And for sure we need Elena,Jennifer and Georgina if we want something like FFFFM to happen.Also for threesomes,foursomes etc.Unless you think foursome to be D+F+Martin+some other male.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
My guess is that we will need other girls like Elena for opening D to some of the fetishes.And for sure we need Elena,Jennifer and Georgina if we want something like FFFFM to happen.Also for threesomes,foursomes etc.Unless you think foursome to be D+F+Martin+some other male.
Totally agree.

And while I'm not against a DMF(FFFFFFFFF) event. But I'd prefer DMM(MMMMMMFFFFFF) :evilsmile: because this scenario needed a (far) more corrupted D ... so DMF(F...) could be a step to get there. :cool:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
but it would be far more better corrupting D that far she'd do it!
In addition: wouldn't it be a fantastic ending when D becomes the creep? She dominationg MC, being twisted and mind fucked ...
Maybe offering multiple endings ... something like "I love daddy" would be wonderful ... no: absolutely awesome, because in contrast to ILD DMD also offers an awesome story right from start.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I was wondering, what is the side effect of having a relationship with Elena, Georgina or both ?
There are no major consequences. However, there are a couple of scenes and rewards that will be unavailable to you if you choose to have eyes for anyone other than the daughter.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In addition: wouldn't it be a fantastic ending when D becomes the creep? She dominationg MC, being twisted and mind fucked ...
Maybe offering multiple endings ... something like "I love daddy" would be wonderful ... no: absolutely awesome, because in contrast to ILD DMD also offers an awesome story right from start.
You mean something like the special scenes in Superpowered-nympho or obssessive?
Hm I will like to see Georgina+Daughter+Father,Elena+D+F,Elena+Jennifer+D+F and finaly all 4 girls+F.Then maybe some interracial D+F+Martin.Maybe Rachel+D+F.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
You can't directly put Chapter 1 saves into Chapter 2. Make sure the Chapter 2 file is in a NEW folder. Get the stats for each path at the end of Chapter 1 and input them on the "continue from Chapter 1 " screen. The editing of relationships is necessary to bypass censorship (if left alone it will be "friend" and "friend"). Best seems to be "daughter" and "dad".
Hopefully, save compatibility will be completely restored when 0.17 drops in less than a week's time. After you start Chapter 2 (with 0.15, then 0.16) you can make saves again which should work.
Good luck!
just want to thank you for all the help you have given me :) i know my questions can get annoying lol.
Nice to know that .17 drops in a week! ill occupy myself by unlocking the remaining rewards on chapter 1 :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017

The other girls are just keeping players in line who wants sexual content early and tease future events with the one and only marvelous, heart-warming, sugar-sweet, cock-sucking, ass-fuck-loving, golden showering ...oh, I deviated from her innocence :heartcoveredeyes:
I'm waiting for Elena to take D to the sex shop so D can buy her own toy - a dildo or vibrator in order to ream out her vaginal tract

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would bet on that as well

all it need to really happen is dad lick D pussy, them she'll be ready for Elena

There will probably be a long journey to prepare D to take F dick inside her because he's too big, so I'm not expecting this to come anytime soon, this will happen at the end of chapter 2, like giving D an orgasm happened at the end of chapter 1, so probably it will only come at version 0.26 or somewhere around that number

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes