Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Ok, i redownloaded the torrent from page 1 and downloaded the patch for chapter 1, i placed the patch files in the "game" folder and was asked if i wanted to replace the file already in the folder that happened to share the same name (this happened for all 3).

i then played the game, for some reason i still had all my saves and progress from the last version of the game i had, so i played again and got to Elena masturbating on the bed, and wouldnt you know it? the damn checkered screen showed up again during what i expect would have been an animated scene!

i really need help on this, it completely ruins the game.

so in conclusion, during scenes that contain sexual content, instead of getting what i expect were the animated scenes, i am instead met with a checkered screen, and at other times in the game, and this happens in both non sexual scenes, general conversation and sexual scenes, the screen turns completely grey with only a small line resembling this example "sc day11aptmorning m31"

View attachment 59497 View attachment 59498
I litterly JUST answered you one page back. What the F#!? Did you even read that?
And if you're having issues with that image, then try extracting the archive.rpa, and check for '..\game\images\day 11\apartment\morning\sc day11aptmorning m31.jpg'. It's part of the normal game files.

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
Is chapter 2 broken? I've downloaded it 2 times from 2 different links and both times I had the same issue. When I decompress the zip file there's like 800 errors, the file size is 660MB or something and that made me doubt. Sorry if this is too dumb or if there's an answer already, but there's almost 700 pages and I'm a noob.

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
hi i downloaded v16 when i run game there is no "START GAME" so when i press load game then load last save (in V15) this error occurred:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
a year for chapter 2? I guess D can age in real time lol
sadly not the case. in-game they've barely spent a month or so together since she first showed up at F's door. so by the time chapter 2 is done; unless there's going to be a large gap of unexplained time passing (a la 2 weeks between Chapter 1 and 2) she's going to remain 18 years old.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
What do you mean "The story continues and changes" ??
...I mean that the story continues, and changes. You asked about the difference between ch1 and ch2. Well, there's no mechanical differences so far, but the story moves forward.

edit: holy smokes D looks good in that little thing

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes