SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
Nope Patreon have told MrDots unequivocally that DMD can not be on advertised or seen on his patreon page modded or not. It is dead on that page. The parrot isn't sleeping it's dead
No, no, Patreon games just stun easily! If I wasn't sure it was just resting, I would like to register a complaint!

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
What he could do is do it like Yiffalicious and simply generate a code that allows the patreons to access his website with the main "advertised" game, and put DMD in a bonus section.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
Does anybody else get a script error right after you see Elena in the spa bathroom(CH. 2), if so, can anyone help? I've attached my traceback log in case anybody needs it

1q2w3e4r5t

Jul 13, 2017
As you know, chapter 02 is a new exe. This version is already pre-patched and the incest is restored. Apply the Patch.

what is that mean ?
i cant install the game, help please

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
If you've dl'ed from page 1, yes. That version is bugged.
Clicking "ignore" will let you continue but you'll miss some further dialogue with Elena.
Doing a new bug-fix dl--see the post of @rciik on page 652--has led to 100% positive reviews.
Good luck. Please provide progress report.
Page 651 actually :D

Reactions: virtuvoid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is ped0 game and I am glad that Patreon destroyed it.
If this was pedo then it would not be on this site.
All NPC's are 18 or over.

The reason why its no longer on patreon is for incest and all incest games will be gone sooner or later and they will move to new sites to continue making there games.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
okay...moving along.

still waiting in MrDots to release the uncensored version of Chapter 2 v0.16.

and hopefully of course v0.17 releases around valentine day! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: a1fox3 and #NomeD

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
okay...moving along.

still waiting in MrDots to release the uncensored version of Chapter 2 v0.16.

and hopefully of course v0.17 releases around valentine day! :FeelsGoodMan:
there is possibility to have both dmd and parental love at the same time,that is what keeps me away from drowning in alcohol because of all what happened recently :closedeyesmile:

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
there is possibility to have both dmd and parental love at the same time,that is what keeps me away from drowning in alcohol because of all what happened recently :closedeyesmile:
Haha me too my friend! Can you recommend me some good games with great CG and possibly animations too.
PS. Non NTR please

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Haha me too my friend! Can you recommend me some good games with great CG and possibly animations too.
PS. Non NTR please
i don't have too many to reccomend as i play just a few at the moment,i'm playing man of the house,dreams of desire,my sweet neighbours and babysitter along with those in my sig

Reactions: KeyvinCarter
3.80 star(s) 327 Votes