bradb87

Oct 11, 2017
If it's those stick-on glitter things, I think it's cute. Agree a face-tattoo proper is weird and off-putting. Don't ask me to explain why they're different. :p
They are though :) I can cope with the henna tattoos, they can look quite classy especially when they're intricate (and they do eventually wash off), but real tats... no thanks.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So this one will have female MC as well? Pretty cool concept. I don't remember DMD style VN with female MC. More interesting thing is a plot. To make it as slow as DMD it has to be really well written tho I think Dot's writing is fine

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
we still not sure yet if she is the MC. fyi MrDots changed the proposed storyline line to state middle aged man and younger girl.

i’d still play it though i would prefer DMD be the priority.

Reactions: paul1257

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
in the case of female lead the game would be interesting to me if it would have the plot similair to the movie poison ivy with jaime pressly,i liked the way she was seducing that old dude

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its hard to followup after a hit. DMD was a big success, and anything else Mr.dots puts out will be a let down especailly because we never got to fully explore D. After 16 months there is actually an "emotional" investment in the game. Players helped nudge D towards being more sexually adventurous then Patreon decides to crack down on a situation it help to start.
The weird thing is the idea of D and her father having sex is just that a concept. If Mr.Dots said the two main characters had been strangers this same game theme of slowly corrupting a naive girl would be ok with their rules. Thats fucked up.
But yeah Jennifer does need to be given a makeover, she looks like she is in middle school, and that is kinda creepy.
And all the girls could stand to be a few inches taller to look less "little girl". D with long legs would be killer.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys!

What do you think of the "Kimochi Red Light" platform?

Maybe it's a good alternative for MrDots.
IMO, the bigger developers, or games like BigBrother, DoD, DmD, and others need to get into a group chat and start discussing this and find a place to land on one of the newer development sites.

I think if all the larger titles jump from Patreon to someone else, it sends a message as well as gives a lot of legitimacy as well as clientele to a new platform.

They just need to watch out for sites that try and take ownership of stuff that's been uploaded to them.

yefepi

Jan 30, 2018
So far, this is NOT happening. None of the "big title" devs are leaving Patreon. At most some half-hearted searching for alternatives.
They may still do so in future. But for now it looks like Patreon has a better chance at banning them than there is of these devs willingly leaving Patreon"s plarform.
It's only a matter of time until Patreon dies. It's been shooting itself in the foot.

The sooner the AIF/VN community finds an alternative funding platform, the better for the community.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
thing is game developing for most of them is an hobby,very profitable one and not any dev will leave patreon to start their own site and turn their hobby into full time job,something like LOPgold or Vdate games.It's just not worth it for them,i'd bet that lop or vdate don't get near the same earnings in a year what some patreon devs get in a month

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes