KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
At least DoD 10 was great. As long as ONE dev is putting out quality content, there is hope for the community.
That's why DMD 0.17 is crucial. A huge success will allow MrDots more options in future.
I believe there is no future for our community with Patreon-related projects. It is up to the devs--one by one--to agree or disagree.
Couldn’t agree more, if we don’t do something about this whole patreon mess then sooner or later it’ll be game over for us and we’ll be stuck with those weird japanese hentai games.

Reactions: Tolotos

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
like the new girl,i'll ignore tattoos,would have been better if she was redhead :eek:penedeyewink:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The girl looks pretty cute, but I'm not a fan of female leads, even if the rest of the game is awesome.

Reactions: a1fox3

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder when we get to play a game where the female is huge slut from the start.Just reading a book with succubus MC/BTW her name is Georgina/ and she have a human boyfriend.Sadly she can't even kiss him unless she want to steal some of his life points.
Honey now I will go to seduce and have sex with some guy to bring him to the dark side and after that we can watch a movie:)
And yes I know there is one game with MC succubus.

Reactions: victkh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If those are tattoos then that's a major off for me personally, but otherwise she looks good.
yea tattoos and multiple piercings are disgusting. all tattoos are good for is mistaken identifying features given to police after a crime, ie you were someone they saw and remembered your tattoos but the perp didn't have any. or for identifying features so they can find you easier. i'd rather not give anyone anything they can easily id me with, faces ppl forget but tattoos almost never.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
RIP to this game. Progress was already slow and with 2nd game , it will be double slow. I don't care if the main project is always DMD. It won't change the fact of ''slow game progress''. Sad but this is the truth. See you D, it was fun.

Reactions: wrx21

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Am i the only one who are never attracted by girls with Tatoos ?
If it's those stick-on glitter things, I think it's cute. Agree a face-tattoo proper is weird and off-putting. Don't ask me to explain why they're different. :p

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes