Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
You would say for something as big as DMD he would at least have a countdown posted, somewhere. I don't care if he is asleep or not - this is called planning ahead. Now I feel like a fool for checking his site every goddamn hour.
it's pointless, he always released at the same time, except in a couple of occasions, around 8-10 pm gmt

pakorz

Jul 26, 2017
I hope there will not be another delay, I look forward to it.
So, are they gonna post the
and v017 here? I know v.014.5 is already here but i think Mrdots did an update for it. What time would be in West Europe? FUkin adicted to this DMD, its DOPE! (sorry for my english)

martinscarlos

Oct 22, 2017
So, are they gonna post the
and v017 here? I know v.014.5 is already here but i think Mrdots did an update for it. What time would be in West Europe? FUkin adicted to this DMD, its DOPE! (sorry for my english)
They said 8-10pm GMT, wich corresponds to uk and portugal, dont know where on europe exactly u live but should be arround that

Reactions: bernthal and pakorz

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
But he won't post it anywhere, he will just send it to his patreons to their e-mails.

So after that, any of them should send it to a member of the staff here

Reactions: virtuvoid

krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
Dumb question, am i the only one who got decompress error @ mac?

---

fixed, the problem was with "The unarchiver" successfully unzip through terminal

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
Plus, there is already a place like Kimochi Red Light which offers a Kickstarter-style funding mechanism for adult-only games - this could allow them to obtain as much funding as needed for planned releases and more easily map out what they can afford, as opposed to only going month-month. Yes, it means they will need to budget a bit, but they won't be doing the hard work of managing the payment issues themselves
Kimochi Red Light was discussed here earlier. It's terrible. Might be even a scam. Basically, you have to sign over all rights to the project to them.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
why posting non-official countdowns? :D

by

Hi Guys!

Here’s the official countdown for DMD v0.17 I will send the links to this update plus v0.14.5 again for those who didn’t open my last email in a few hours. Stay tuned

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes