DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sisterly Lust, Tangled Up, Dreams of Desires, Dreaming of Dana, Summertime Saga, Max's Life.
From newer games I would also add Wicked Choices and Love and Submission to that list and not incest based but great story and renders Depraved Awakenings. Also interesting but still very early in development Twists of my life (no incest) and Dr Amana's sexual therapist. Might as well add The Tyrant also to that list, but dev of that is mainly setting up game mechanics till now.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Hey can you guys share me the game save which at the end of chapter where you meet the mom... I dont want to play through all that again :))

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
what is the difference between 0.14.0 and 0.14.5 same question for version 0.16.5
short answer: uncensoring and compatibility between chapters and days
long answer: please start reading some pages back :evilsmile:

Reactions: Wookie

Kid07

Nov 13, 2017
Don't worry we getting there. I though we getting there in chapter 3 but right now with his new game and no incest on patreon... maybe already end of chapter 2. It's sad if I am right. I enjoy the teasing and I do want to have some fun with other girls too like the Yoga teacher or the Ex-wife and of course those we already had sex with. Hope we see a chapter 3

Reactions: fo4urm

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
FUNDS???????....He has been collecting $4000 + a month for over a year on this game alone. Sure...Hire a couple of people to help but I highly doubt that this is his main source of income anyways
There were 4700+ patrons at end of January.
Certainly averaged 3000+ patrons for 17 months.
Unclear but ~$6 per.
Lack of funds wasn't a problem...
Maybe "waiting on funds" should have "waiting on support platform".. But still any funds still from dmd are going to melody per patreon tos

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
You would say for something as big as DMD he would at least have a countdown posted, somewhere. I don't care if he is asleep or not - this is called planning ahead. Now I feel like a fool for checking his site every goddamn hour.

Reactions: martinscarlos
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes