Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
My favorite two bits of this release because they just crack me up given D’s passive demeanor and how they play in my head - both come out of the green apple scene with Vicky:

[D tells V she has a bf route]
{V throws the apple to the ground}
V - “Here’s your shitty apple by the way!”
{D sitting hands crossed}
D - (My apple...)
D - (Sigh)

[D doesn’t say anything to V route]
{V throws apple at D - hitting her in the left temple}
{D with closed eyes and pursed lips}
D - Ouch!

D has that adorable cuteness to her, kind of like when a puppy runs across a kitchen floor, can’t stop, slides into the kitchen cabinets.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My favorite two bits of this release because the just crack me up given D’s passive demeanor and how they play in my head - both come out of the green apple scene with Vicky:

[D tells V she has a bf route]
{V throws the apple to the ground}
V - “Here’s your shitty apple by the way!”
{D sitting hands crossed}
D - (My apple...)
D - (Sigh)

[D doesn’t say anything to V route]
{V throws apple at D - hitting her in the left temple}
{D with closed eyes and pursed lips}
D - Ouch!

D has that adorable cuteness to her, kind of like when a puppy runs across a kitchen floor, can’t stop, slides into the kitchen cabinets.
That shit fucking pure gold she was like my apple.

Reactions: darkmine

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone have all the save files from the prior version of this game cause I can't seem to get this version 17 to work, thanks in advance....

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, i'm having the same problem, maybe we have to start over from start of ch2.
There have been multiple posts here, over multiple days, telling everyone that 16.0 IS NOT COMPATIBLE!
You have to do 14.5 and save to 16.5 which is then compatible with 17.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
There have been multiple posts here, over multiple days, telling everyone that 16.0 IS NOT COMPATIBLE!
You have to do 14.5 and save to 16.5 which is then compatible with 17.
actually you can import a 14.5 save also directly to 17.0

Patreon : no incest ! the versions 0.15 et 0.16 were patched for reintroduce the link between MC and D.
and then came 14.5 and 16.5 for uncensoring, and 17.0 is just the normal update

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Okay total noob here
I have the previous versions (0.14 and 0.15) on my pc. Do i need to download 15.5 and 16.5 in order to play the latest update?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Okay total noob here
I have the previous versions (0.14 and 0.15) on my pc. Do i need to download 15.5 and 16.5 in order to play the latest update?
either play 14.5 from start to end and import to 17.0 or start an new game in 17.0 and answer questions to determine your decisions in ch1
or grab one of the saves here for starting ch2 :)

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
day 0 is the first day in ch2
don't ask why :confused:
There is ~2 week break in story after Day 14. This shows up as Day 0.
It's actually the start of Day 15 (which will show up with D in her pink room)...
Ok. I know the answer now.

The reason is the first variable for this.
Code:
    $ v_days = 0
    $ v_days = 15
The second and third in the script has the day 15 like quoted. A simple oversight or the dev wanted to go with different counting of days and did not get around to change it. The time break with D gone mixes things up i would say.
Half of the script files and other code for day 15 uses the day0 string/name, then it switches to 15.

As a (little)review of the georgina shower sex scene(first time seen) i must say it is too fast and looks unnatural. The animation has also no individuality. Could be i want too much...

Greets

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes