tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
ok, i start from day 14 because of some errors.... and when D jerk father in day 15 ih hotel - is it better to cum on breast or on face?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ok, i start from day 14 because of some errors.... and when D jerk father in day 15 ih hotel - is it better to cum on breast or on face?
walkthrough says breast, if you cream her face you lose 10 lp

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
it's been ages since i last played it, can you have sexual intercourse with daughter or it's still teasing only?

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Checked the first Page, and a few Pages back but didn't find anything...
So now I'll ask: Is there a Rewards Guide?
Because I am missing a ton of them.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
It would be a huge literary lapse to not allow D to exact vengeance upon Vicky.
No one is allowed to hurt the ANGEL. Not Lucas. Not Vicky. NOBODY...
why didn’t D use her self defense class knowledge to roundhouse kick that cunt Vicky back to the stone age? instead she just sat there and it hit me a bit in the feels when she inner monologued “oh no my apple” :FeelsBadMan:

some of the weird spontaneous nature of F and D make some weird logical sense. remember when F said “yes i’m definitely going to date my daughter” sometime in v0.10? he was so wishy washy for a long time but a fully nude D brought him to the light.

perhaps this is the team’s way of progressing the story faster; with the mystery of Brad, the ex, and the lawyer getting to do anything at all, it could be a lame way of not exploring that story branch just to reach the conclusion faster. i don’t know i hope to learn more of why ex wife is such a bitch and the deal with Brad.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes