Jan 27, 2017
Looks like he updated the DMD website, there's a way to support him now
so maybe 18.0 isn't months away, we'll have to wait and see :FeelsGoodMan:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You cannot.
You can get a handjob, a footjob, a boobjob, and a blowjob from the daughter.
Don't forget feetjob ;)

btw, played the new version for 3 hours til the end of v0.17. Yes, some elements became repetitive and for the first time I get the impression dev is milking.
BUT: the update was awesome (even more compared to the rest of all that inferior games we're usually talking about here ^^ ). Story progress and prospect left me waiting eagerly for 0.18 (in maybe 2 month?). And what a great HAPPY ENDING for our sexual needs :evilsmile:

I'm really glad I don't have much spare time for next weeks/months ... so waiting won't be too much of a problem for me. Hope dev will keep his promise in finish DmD like he has intended :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Get The Latest Update
IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ): This game is not finished. It’s a work in progress, which means the game you get is not the final version. We are currently developing the game and it might take a while before completing it, so by giving us money, you are agreeing to support the project and not getting a final product. The donations I receive will be spent on maintaining this website as well as paying expenses related to the development of the game (such as electricity and software bills, computer hardware, employees, etc.) It’s very important that you understand this in order to avoid unnecessary refunds and chargebacks.
Thanks.

How to get the password?
You can get the password by supporting me on one of the following platforms. Please notice that you won’t receive any links from these sites. Instead, I will give you a password that you will use on the link above.

BuyMeACoffee is a free platform for creators to receive donations from their audience in a quick and friendly manner.
  • One-time donation system
  • Payment methods supported: Credit cards – Paypal (soon)
  • You can donate anywhere from $5 to $50.
  • Any amount will give you access to the same rewards. Simply choose how many virtual coffees you’d like to buy me and click “Support”. The more the better of course :D:

Link:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Daughter is like the monk from Kung Fu, Kwai Chang Caine. She is slow to anger, but once she acts - it’s with a can of whoop ass.
That, and that fact that bullies exert a psychological domination over their victims more than a physical one. D is still "conditioned" to fear Vicky, even though she could probably smash her ass. But then, how would she react? What would her friends do? Is there a horrible vengeance ready to fall on her? That sort of thoughts are crippling sweet D.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that gives hope that development on DMD will resume as intended, albeit at a much more glacial pace.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
That, and that fact that bullies exert a psychological domination over their victims more than a physical one. D is still "conditioned" to fear Vicky, even though she could probably smash her ass. But then, how would she react? What would her friends do? Is there a horrible vengeance ready to fall on her? That sort of thoughts are crippling sweet D.
i would like to see D smash her ass in a future version. hate bullies! especially when they hurt D and ruin her apple snack!

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I read in the game fetishes , that beastality is part of the game.. makes me wonder what that could be.. I mean I never saw any animal in the game besides that little dog in EP 1

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
man.. be careful with such statements, somebody might gets a heart attack :WutFace:
"Hi Guys!

I’ve just sent an email with the update (v0.17) to all my January patrons. Let me know if you received it.

The servers were down for a few minutes, but everything looks normal now. Let me know if you could download the game.

If you are not my patron and want to get the update/support the project, I’ll share with you a way to do it in the next few days. Stay tuned.

Mrdots.
"

He was right in first part but exaggerate his opinion. It just short technical issue.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
As I imagined, with the patch 0.17 I solved everything, now I can start again chapter 2 with the new saves! Thanks!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK I know this isn't a tech forum site, but apparently Firefox .52 blocked adobe shockwave and now DMD won't play
does anyone know how to fix this?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
"Hi Guys!

I’ve just sent an email with the update (v0.17) to all my January patrons. Let me know if you received it.

The servers were down for a few minutes, but everything looks normal now. Let me know if you could download the game.

If you are not my patron and want to get the update/support the project, I’ll share with you a way to do it in the next few days. Stay tuned.

Mrdots.
"

He was right in first part but exaggerate his opinion. It just short technical issue.
ok, but at the present uncertainty of development such statement is rubbing salt in open sores

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
ok, but at the present uncertainty of development such statement is rubbing salt in open sores
Why uncertainty?
He now has a method for people to directly support DMD on his site.
No Patreon, and if sufficient people support then hopefully this will give the incentive to continue DMD at a normal rate, especially if he only gets mediocre support for Melody at Patreon.

Reactions: fried and Les_Riggs
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes