the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Why uncertainty?
He now has a method for people to directly support DMD on his site.
No Patreon, and if sufficient people support then hopefully this will give the incentive to continue DMD at a normal rate, especially if he only gets mediocre support for Melody at Patreon.
and what about his other project?
dmd was a slow burner, now he has to double his efforts to maintain the monthly releases
either stocking up his team or divide manpower to 2 projects
so i see some uncertainty, but maybe we know more this time next month

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Day 19 Ok if D wakes up first in the morning she gives F a BJ and if F wakes up first he licks D's pussy, so F will sleep until lunchtime.lol..........or if they both wake up at the same time I'm guessing a 69 is on the cards with D on top....make it happen pls...

xnnxx

Jul 6, 2017
probably just me missing something, but i downloaded a save file earlier and put it in the save folder in the game folder, but the save isnt showing up in the game, can anyone help please?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thus far I've found that in Chapter 2, the daughters sexual awakening has either regressed a bit or is growing far to slow, in comparison to the pace of her sexual experiences from both Chapter 1 and the current Chapter 2 content... I still enjoyed the new Chapter 2 content, but my spider senses are tingling a small bit... I had issues with loading saves from 0.15 into 0.17, and issues trying to get 0.17 to import Chapter 1 info, so I started from scratch, which was a bit annoying... I still think that Chapter 1 is better than Chapter 2, over all, so far... I went ahead and made a review of this latest update...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry but this game is encroaching dangerously on **********. The introduction states clearly that all the girls in this game are over the age of 18, yet most of them look no older than 12. You can see why Patreon takes issue with it's content, if you cannot see it then you are in denial. Why make the girls so short and flat breasted (you know perfectly well which ones I'm referring to)? It's almost as if the developer intended it to be so. I'm prepared to bet that if the girls actually looked 18, Patreon would take no issue.

I have no issue with incest itself, as long as all involved are both 18 or over and consensual, but this game pushes the boundaries to far for my liking.

Yeah, sure.... there are no flat-chested tiny women.

Also, this is a game, these are computer generated images, no ACTUAL humans involved.
A digital picture, a drawing can be anything you want it to be, that's the difference between fantasy and reality.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
DMD 0.16 saves don't work--100% sure.
That's what MrDots announced--it's happened that way.
You have to download 16.5.
Since DMD 0.14 is not compatible with 16.5, you'll also end up needing 14.5 (that dl is in the thread but not yet in OP).
Yeah, but can I then open my 0.14 save files with 14.5 and then import those for 16.5?

I love the game, but I really don't have the patience to replay it all again. FFS.

I don't attack Mr.Dots, no blame on my part, it is waht it is, but it does suck.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, but can I then open my 0.14 save files with 14.5 and then import those for 16.5?

I love the game, but I really don't have the patience to replay it all again. FFS.

I don't attack Mr.Dots, no blame on my part, it is waht it is, but it does suck.
There is an option to just enter where you left off, by listing point totals and certain choices. None of the saves are necessary, provided you have the numbers. Obviously, those should be included in OP under a Spoilers label.

Russian

Jul 23, 2017
can someone please share the custom choices? i am getting so annoyed, i cant seem to get it to work, i tried to delete all previous saves, download a shared save, putting it in the save folder in the game folder, and then not being able to find the save anywhere, and i really dont feel like downloading the previous versions again, can someone please help? I am completely lost.

Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Sorry but this game is encroaching dangerously on **********. The introduction states clearly that all the girls in this game are over the age of 18, yet most of them look no older than 12. You can see why Patreon takes issue with it's content, if you cannot see it then you are in denial. Why make the girls so short and flat breasted (you know perfectly well which ones I'm referring to)? It's almost as if the developer intended it to be so. I'm prepared to bet that if the girls actually looked 18, Patreon would take no issue.

I have no issue with incest itself, as long as all involved are both 18 or over and consensual, but this game pushes the boundaries to far for my liking.
:WutFace:

If you're seeing these girls as 12 year olds, maybe there's something wrong with you? Maybe that's what you want to see?

FYI, there are thousands of small, flat chested over 18 women out there.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
honestly i like the idea of the legal issue.. made it so that ch2 could be 14 days like ch1.. that and if they elope like .18 says then nothing will happen with Cassandra and the Photography Studio..

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
not sure what to do tbh.. i want dmd to continue as the story was going before .18 but i like dmd either way.. but i think melody has some promise.. don't have alot of cash myself atm, not sure where to put it..

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
:WutFace:

If you're seeing these girls as 12 year olds, maybe there's something wrong with you? Maybe that's what you want to see?

FYI, there are thousands of small, flat chested over 18 women out there.
The guy is right though, daughter and her best friend don't look a day over 14, not to mention the daughter acts like she is 11-13.

Are you going to tell me now there are thousands of good looking 18 year old's who have never seen what a penis looks like or heard anything about masturbation?

I have skimmed through the game and it gets pretty gross, some girls look/act younger than the daughter. I am not judging though, to each their own but don't be denial that you don't have pedophilic tendencies playing this game.

Dontkn Odoya

Dec 22, 2017
The guy is right though, daughter and her best friend don't look a day over 14, not to mention the daughter acts like she is 11-13.

Are you going to tell me now there are thousands of good looking 18 year old's who have never seen what a penis looks like or heard anything about masturbation?

I have skimmed through the game and it gets pretty gross, some girls look/act younger than the daughter. I am not judging though, to each their own but don't be denial that you don't have pedophilic tendencies playing this game.
so dont play the game

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Apparently, the coding for DMD has been drastically overhauled.
This makes 0.17 mainly incompatible with earlier builds and earlier saves, other than 14.5 and 16.5. If you do not wish to replay Chapter 1, you have 2 main choices to play DMD Chapter 2 : manually fill out the Chapter 2 welcome screen--thread members will surely lend you either their saves or stats to do this ; mods or console tweaks.

I saw what happened with you and the dev on Mother Seduction. You reacted very well!
Good luck!

Lol. If he wants to behave like a teenage brat, instead of an adult, doesn't mean I have to stoop to his level.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
This is hilarious. I love all the people speculating that this update would be a blowjob. Nothing will stop this dev from milking the utters of this golden cash cow. He seriously just released an update that offers a fetish that only a minority of people will enjoy. Footjob is a big time hit or miss. Either a person has a foot fetish and wanted this, or the idea of it is a complete turn off and waste of time, may as well get a handjob.

Before the whole patreon fiasco I knew not to expect significant progress with D because milking was his obvious choice, so complaining was pointless. After everything with patreon though I really thought he would change gears and start moving progress forward, but nah he just can't help it, too much money to be made.

The only redeeming factor of this update is banging Elena again, which is great of course. I never really cared much about D honestly I'm more interested in Elena and Jennifer. I just can't help but see how screwed up it is for people who support him and want some progress with D. People that continue to support him even after everything that happened, he gives them footjobs, what a slap in the face.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
The guy is right though, daughter and her best friend don't look a day over 14, not to mention the daughter acts like she is 11-13. Are you going to tell me now there are thousands of good looking 18 year old's who have never seen what a penis looks like or heard anything about masturbation?

I have skimmed through the game and it gets pretty gross, some girls look/act younger than the daughter....
I seriously doubt that there are many 14 year olds with a developed body like hers.
What you are referring to is naivety and/or innocence, which is totally different to physical age.

Reactions: botc76
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes