babaraj

Dec 13, 2017
"• Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her, she will
send an audio recording of Maria and Martin having sex. Dad will use this recording to bribe
Maria into giving you a huge severance payout - Martin won’t know about the recording - you
will be able to do more activities (and with special scenes) with D in Chapter 2 on this path if
these options are chosen (This will be the BEST OPTION for players on the Daughter path, as it
will lead to more “special” scenes with D)"

I have audio file but why he refuse to bribe?

I lost save data. Any help would be appreciated

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I downloaded chapter 1 from page 1 and game ended at bedtime day 12. Mother had just stormed the girl's apartment and Daddy got a handjob. then bedtime. Ended right there.
It should not.
Check if you have version 14.5. The game ends at the airport as D and Elena fly away with Rachel and MC arrives too late to influence this.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
It should not.
Check if you have version 14.5. The game ends at the airport as D and Elena fly away with Rachel and MC arrives too late to influence this.
Actually , No this is 14 plus extra. the only link i can find for 14.5 has corrupted files and cant even be opened. Do you have a link that actually works for 14.5? Please.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Walkthrough on day chapter 2 day 16 is totally massively wrong. Just a fyi to whoever is making it.

well it's not wrong but stuff is missing
D's Room
wake up, then it's a lot of stuff missing.
Picks up again at the studio. Don't remember if there was anything else after that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Actually , No this is 14 plus extra. the only link i can find for 14.5 has corrupted files and cant even be opened. Do you have a link that actually works for 14.5? Please.
GDRIVE link for 14.5 in op is online and probably not corrupted
if you have problems opening the archive, try updating your extracting program

Reactions: cloudfw

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know where you are looking, but both of his websites are alive and well, there is now even the possibility to donate and support DMD outside of Patreon.

403 error on both websites. He must of banned my IP. Not hard I will just change it.

Guess it didn't like the comment about the lack of sex and the long drawn out game he made.

TBH I would never DMD.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay, maybe it's just me. But I am following this thread for two weeks now, and it's simply annoying that discussions about this game get over and over again interrupted by "I got this problem", "My saves don't work, give me some working", "I don't want to play it again", "What happened to the game", "So, no more updates?", "Is there sex in 0.xx?", bla bla bla. Repetitions of questions, answered two pages before, over and over again, people are too lazy to read obviously. My suggestion is to have a discussion thread and a separate "helping" thread where people can ask their questions and find easier an already given answer. Again, maybe it's just me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Okay, maybe it's just me. But I am following this thread two weeks now, and it's simply annoying that discussions about this game get over and over again interrupted by "I got this problem", "My saves don't work, give me some working", "I don't want to play it again", "What happened to the game", "So, no more updates?", "Is there sex in 0.xx?", bla bla bla. Repetations of questions, answered two pages before, over and over again, people are too lazy to read obviously. My suggestion is to have a discussion thread and a separate "helping" thread where people can ask their questions and find easier an already given answer. Again, maybe it's just me.
i bet even in a helping thread the search function remains an unpopped cherry o_O

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
GDRIVE link for 14.5 in op is online and probably not corrupted
if you have problems opening the archive, try updating your extracting program
I have the latest 7 zip and Latest Winrar.

Trying GDrive now again. Thanks. Last one I downed was not 14.5. I see this one on GDrive is.. Thank you. :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes