cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
well, same pattern...

blablabla kiss, touch boobs, touch ass, repeat and wait for next ver.
And we are back at this discussion again.
Is the pace slow?
Yes!

Is the pace between the main characters realistic?
In my opinion, yes.

For me story and to actually see believable interaction and pace is more important than going from strangers to sex in two updates or less.
I am aware that many think differently. Well, there are a lot of other games that do offer near instant gratification.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I downloaded GDrive files for EP 1 and still Only go to the point where MOM shows up. End of Happy ending DAY 12. I cant finish episode one, What is the sense in continuing on to episode 2 ?? I really Like this Game and Story too. :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the main part in corrupting/seducing games like dmd should be portraying the different phases of getting your girl/boy
a slow pace isn't the worst thing
sex or different types of sex is the goal to reach
and in this particular case, dating your daughter should be the main plot

if mrdots isn't able to deliver more than 1 game day per update, so be it
nobody here is forced to donate money to him or play his game at all

hope, i havn't insulted anyone again

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
DMD 0.17 don't load my saving from 0.15!
How i do to solve this problem?

When i try to load my saves

Reactions: D4rkL0rd

no one here

May 15, 2017
havent got that far yet but i am wondering if you can have the daughter all to yourself also if you sleep with her friends will it mess it up or can you be with all 3

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just uploaded a mirror for 14.5 to
sha-256: EC806E152755A4337B975ADA817CAB8D8E17349ABEB50ECC83D04CEEB3271674
was missing it in op
can some staffmember @wep @Ryahn update op please

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
DMD 0.17 don't load my saving from 0.15!
How i do to solve this problem?

When i try to load my saves

1st pic wrong game, 2nd pic save incombatibility
either play ch1 again with 14.5 and export end to 17.0, or start new game in 17.0 and determine your stats with answering some questions

Reactions: cloudfw

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
havent got that far yet but i am wondering if you can have the daughter all to yourself also if you sleep with her friends will it mess it up or can you be with all 3
You can play the Daughter Only route - rejecting all others, turning down offers of condoms, etc. take that route and there are Daughter Only route extra scenes, etc.

It is planned to have various Daughter+ endings depending on which other females you pursue.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Had to give this game a shot. Turned out much more fun and enjoyable then i first thought. :)
I still am on my first play (no cheats or walkthrough) and reached day 11 or 12. The witch (Mother) has turned up, and me and my daughter are sitting in the car heading back home. o_O

Kind of afraid to start up the game and continue, feels like a storm is rising on the horizon....Time to face the demon and just see whats going to play out. :cool:

Thank you for a enjoyable game that keeps me glued to the screen. :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
screenshot0004 (2).jpg

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I downloaded GDrive files for EP 1 and still Only go to the point where MOM shows up. End of Happy ending DAY 12. I cant finish episode one, What is the sense in continuing on to episode 2 ?? I really Like this Game and Story too. :(
Purge old saves and start new game, if you didn't already.
Otherwise I do not know either.

Darren Jacobs

Jan 29, 2018
I don't know which world you live in, but these characters resemble body types of older teens I know of (friends and relatives of the family).

Regardless, you are attempting to pass moral judgment on people who play a fantasy game and that's ridiculous, IMHO.

Just as violent video games don't make people want to go out and shoot people, adult games (of any genre) don't create urges to have sex with family members, date/rape/ underage teens and so forth. People who are hung up on what they perceive to be perverse in the minds of others - even if that's not what others are actually thinking - tend to be acting out for reasons that have little to do with those they criticize, I've often noticed.

Fantasy is in the head and attempting to police what is in people's minds has been covered reasonably well in the book entitled "1984."
Interesting.

That you would go to such length in order to convince some random stranger that your morals are perfectly in tact speaks volumes in itself. First off, my purpose for coming here and expressing my opinion on the games somewhat questionable in-game character models was entirely for my own peice of mind. If you take offense in the process of me doing so then that says more about you than it does me. Secondly, I have already explained that I was not judging others playing the game.

In light of your post and the poorly hidden implications behind it, it would be remiss of me to not ask the following queston; Why do you care enough to respond to my post and what did you hope to gain from it?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes